the end (tw)

Pov. Tony stark
I wake up in the lab to my phone ringing. It's wades phone. Weird, I thought he was still in the hospital, why would he be calling me and not Peter?

"hello?" I answer. "this is matt Wilson, wades older brother." The caller says. "why are you calling me so late?" I say, slightly irritated. "does Peter parker have a tracker in his spiderman suit?" He asks.

"how do you know about that?" I ask. I'm starting to get worried, did something happen to Peter? "wade told me a while ago. Peter just texted wades phone saying 'tell Mr.stark I'm sorry'. I think he might be in trouble." He says.

My heart sinks down to my stomach. "thank you, I have to go" I say before hanging up. I rush to put on my suit and find Peter. I follow Fridays directions to peters suit.

No

The sight is something I can only describe as my worst nightmare. I see Peter in his spiderman suit with out the mask or gloves, laying mangled on the pavement next to an office building.

This can't be more than 4 blocks from where I picked him up when wade was hurt. I get out of the suit and slowly walk over to him. I kneel next to peters body and move his hair out of his face, he looks pale, his dark brown eyes slowly losing their color.

I can't hold back the tears anymore. They seem to burn as they run down my cheeks. "someone, someone call 911!" I yell. It's nearly the middle of the night, of course no one is around to hear. Friday calls the police to my location, they arrive 10 minutes later.

~~

It's been 2 weeks since Peter died. I get maybe 20 letters everyday from different news networks asking for interviews about Peter. I've only left the pent house twice, Once to tell wade after he got out of the hospital, and once for peters funeral.

Peters funeral was private, I know alot of news outlets would've shoved cameras in everyones faces if it wasn't. Almost everyone who knew him showed up, the team, his old foster mom, both of his foster sisters, wade, matt, salt, Michelle, Ned, his mother, and a boy I'd never met before introduced himself as Eugene.

I think bucky took it worse than anyone else on the team. He and I both saw so much of ourselves in Peter. Bucky ended up giving a speech at peters high school about suicide prevention.

Steve told me he was worried bucky was cutting himself again, I haven't seen bucky wear short sleeves since Peter passed. I don't blame him, he's not the only one who fell back into bad habits.

I started drinking again, so did thor. clint started doing drugs again, loki has barely left his room since the funeral, last time I saw him he looked so thin I was superised he could stand, thor is trying to get them help.

The only member of the team that's hasn't completely shut down is Steve. He's taken on more work than he can handle, for the first time since I've met him he has dark circles under his eyes.

The only time I've ever seen bucky cry was at peters funeral, although I don't talk to him much.

My point is, peters death hit everyone hard. From what I hear wade had to transfer to a different school, so did a few other people.

I'd do anything to bring him back.

A/n I'm so sorry I had to end the story like this, my mental health was declining really really quickly and the story started to hurt more than it helped. But now my mental health is better, and I'm writing another story, so I felt it was probably a good idea to try to tie this one off a little better