ch.9

Pov. Peter
Today it the day of the first stark fieldtrip. I put on my dress pants and dress shirt, but I have no idea how to tie a tie.

I walk out into the living room holding my tie in my hands. "um, Mr.stark, could you help me?" I ask. "sure thing kiddo." He says, taking the tie out of my hands.

He puts the tie around his own neck and ties it. He lossens it enough to take it off with out untieing it. It puts it over my head and tightened the tie up to for properly.

"there! All set." He says. "do you want happy to drive you today?" He asks. "no, ill just take the subway like I usually do." I say, grabbing my backpack and my phone before stepping into the elevator.

I meet wade on the subway. I realize that this is the first time I've taken the subway to school from stark tower.

"woah, you look fancy." Wade says. "Mr.stark took me suit shopping yesterday because I didn't have any formal wear. What you think?" I ask. "I think you look handsome." He says.

I feel my face turn red. "thanks. You look really nice too." I say. When we get to school, everyone is waiting out side. I stand next to wade and ned.

Flash walks over to us. "where the hell did you find a fake Hugo boss suit? How hard do you work to sell this stupid lie?" He says, mockingly. "shut up Eugene." Wade says.

"why should I?" Flash responds. "it isn't fake." I say. "are you tying to call me a liar? Huh parker? Are you?" Flash says, getting close to me. I step back and he just keeps getting closer.

"he said it wasn't fake, so step off." Wade says, grabbing the back of flashes shirt and pulling him away from me.

When we get on the bus I sit between wade and the window. Flash tries to sit down across from us, but wade puts his foot in the way before he can sit down.

When we get there, the yeach walks up to the front desk. I can tell he's confused. I walk up to the desk to try to help him. "excuse me" I say.

"ah! Peter, we need you to be a tour guide, we tried to call you but it went straight to voice mail. Here are the name badges for midtown high." The receptionist says, pulling out a stack of name tags.

"thank you." I say picking up the name tags. I try to hamd them to the teacher but he insists that I give the tour, because our guide got sick.

I hand out the name tags and flash seems bothered when I hand him his. Once the name tags are handed out, we go through security.

I step into the elevator last, because I know Friday will recognize me. "welcome Peter! What floor would you like to go to?" Friday says as soon as I step into the elevator.

I turn on my phone and check my texts. There is one from Mr.stark.

Mr.stark: bring the group to the
Suit room.

Peter: got it.

"floor 12 please." I say. The elevator starts moving. "how? Did you hack into the towers security of something?!" Flash says, starting to sound mad.

"its next to impossible to hack into the security system here. So, no, I just work here." I say. I hear a noise in the vents above the elevator, but I don't think anyone else did. I guess clint is here.

As the elevator stops, clint, in his full hero outfit, leans upside down out of the vent. "boo!" He shouts as he sticks his head out. Most of the other kids scream, but wade hides behind me. I have to try my best not to laugh, but I laugh anyway.

"ha! Steve owes me twenty bucks!" He says excitedly. "what kind of bet did you make with cap?" I ask. "he said I couldn't make your class scream." Clint says.

When the class steps into the suit room, the immediately split up to look at differnt suits. I notice a recreation of the suit Mr.stark made for me in one of the glass cases. Flash is standing in front of it.

I also see that one of the glass cases is open. I walk over to close the case, and then the suit moves. Mr.stark opens the armor and steps out.

"Holy shit!" Wade yells as he jumps back. "hey kiddo." Mr.stark says. Immediately the other kids crowd around him. I try to get them to back up a bit.

"hey Mr.stark, what's up?" I say. "I was going to answer some questions." He says. Students start yelling questions, utill he yells "one at a time!"

Flash shouts a question from across the room, like he just noticed Mr.stark. "does parker really work here?" He asks, snarky like he just cornered me.

"yeah. In fact, he's my personal intern." Mr.stark says. Flash pipes up again, "do you know who spiderman is?" He asks with a sparkle in his eyes.

Mr.stark almost starts to laugh. "yes I do, but I can't tell you, it's classified." He says. "how much would it cost to know?" He asks, sounding genuinely curious.

"that info isn't for sale kid." Mr.stark says. Flash pouts and doesn't speack for the rest of the suit tour. Well, untill we get to my spiderman suit.

He start dragging about how much he knows about spiderman. "it's easy to tell he's an experienced hero! I think he's the winter soldier!" One of his friends says.

"no he isn't you idiot!" He says, smacking them in the arm. "he's probably like 23" flash says. I have to try my best not to break out laughing.

After that it's time for lunch. I realize that while I was rushing out the door, I forgot to grab my lunch. I check my phone to text Mr.stark, and notice something.

Fe man: some of the agenvers will be eating lunch with the kids. It'll be different ones each day. The kiddo is up tomorrow.

Uncle dear man: Steve and I will take today!

Captain 'merica: Peter forgot his lunch too. I'll bring it to him.

As soon as I read the last text, I hear a gasp from the room, and see cap and uncle bucky standing at the door with 3 brown paper bags. Uh oh.

"hey Peter! You forgot your lunch!" Uncle bucky says as he walks over to my table. Cap and uncle bucky sit down beside me and wade. I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

I want to retract into my hoddie, but this is one of the first times I don't have one. I feel my face turn bright red, and I want to just lay my head down and pass out.

I feel a hand on my back. I look up and see wades bright smile. "thanks for eating lunch with us!" He says, smileing wide. Now I remember how he said his favorite avenger was the winter soldier.

I pick my head up off the table and cap puts a brown paper bag in front of me. "thanks cap." I say. I open the bag and see a note.

I'll embarrass you as much as possible, that what dads do right?
-irondad

Wade must have read over my shoulder because I hear him fight back a chuckle. "Steve, did you really write a note for my lunch after I made us both lunch?" Uncle bucky says, jokingly.

"how did you know it was from me?" Cap asks, joking back. "it litterally says from da- from Steve." Uncle bucky says, correcting himself.

Wade and I almost lose it, Ned just sits there confused. Uncle bucky turns bright red and lays his head on the table. Cap starts laughing so hard that he starts coughing.

A/n y'all seem to like the awkward closet romace between Steve and bucky, so here you go! I honestly started laughing really hard when I wrote this, and sent it to my friend. Enjoy! -jay