ch.7

Pov. Peter
The next day, i take a sick day off from school. I suit up and head to the house with all of the avengers behind me.

"I think you guys should wait here untill I call for you." I say. "got it" Mr.stark says. I go into the house and make sure Rachel isn't there. When I've made sure she's already at school, I find Ms.lenetti and get her out of the house.

I swing into my room and put sweat pants and a hoodie on over my suit and take off my mask. I open my door and walk down stairs as if I just woke up.

"good morning sir" I say as I walk I to the living room. The bait worked better than expected. "Why aren't you at school?! You worthless whore!" He yells, grabbing my shirt and slamming me to the ground.

"please! Wait!" I yell, putting my hands in front of my face so I could talk into the mic system. Next thing I know, mr.lenetti is on the ground next to me.

I expect Mr.stark to have knocked him out, but it was bucky. I get up as the rest of the team bursts in.

"wait, how did you get in here so fast?" Mr.stark asks. "I know first hand how these kind of people can be. Best case, I saved peter from years of  abuse.Worst case, I just saved peters life. And I think I just saved his life." Bucky says, motioning to mr.lenetti.

He's on the floor, unconscious. There is a knife by his hand, the same one he had earlier today. There's blood on the knife. Shit

Pov.tony 
I look over to Peter, he doesn't look like he's bleeding. "Friday, scan peter" I say. "it appears he's been cut on his shoulder" Friday says.

"Mr.stark, I'm fine, really. It only hurts a little." Peter says. "Peter, are you ok?" I ask. "yeah I just said I'm fine" he says. I can see the tears in his eyes.

"Peter, don't lie to me, what's wrong?" I ask. "I don't want to talk about it." He says, sounding slightly mad. "Ok, you don't have to talk about it now, just know that I'm always hear." I say.

Pov. Peter
When we git back to the tower, I went into my room and closed the door. Part of me was glad that he wasn't going to hurt anyone anymore, but part of me still wants to give him a chance, be an innocent little kid.

Is it bad to say that I miss him? I don't, but I feel bad for him. Maybe he was only mad because of something I did, maybe he's a good person, I'm just the problem.

No, that's what he'd want me to say, why can't I get these thoughts out if my head?! Why are there so many thoughts in my head?!

I reach for my blade, and you all know exacty what I did. I couldn't help it. Once I started, I couldn't stop. My arm was cut down far enough that you couldn't see the skin.

I still couldn't stop, so I turned to my legs. A new feeling that somehow felt more familiar. Then, I couldn't stop doing that. Soon, there was blood on the floor.

I still couldn't get the thought of him being a good person out of my head. I can't do this.

I put on my wed shutters, not bothering to put on the rest of the suit. I swing out of my window in a hoodie and jeans.

I swing to the top of the tower, and just sit there for a moment. I don't know what I was waiting for, I guess I was waiting for someone to stop me, but no one will. Right?

"Peter?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see a hero, one that I don't recognize. Their suit is red with black ovals around his eyes.

"who are you?" I ask as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I stand up, and turn to face them. They seem familiar and safe, but I don't know why, after all they have swords on their back.

"peter, please, don't do this." They say. "why? Why shouldn't I just jump? It's not like any one would even care!" I say.

"Peter, I would care, so many people care about you." They say with a shakey voice. "how do I know you aren't lying to me? I don't even know who you are!" I yell.

They reach up and take off the mask. "wade?! No, no, I'm sorry, wait!" I say. "Peter, please. Don't do this." He says, stepping towards me.

My entire body is telling me to step back, to run away, to be scared because he's tall, and well built. But my heart and my mind want to run to him, to let him hold me in his arms. Instead I just freeze.

"I know, just step away from the edge." He says. I take a step back, without meaning to. I feel the edge under my foot, I realize how close I am to falling, but I don't step away.

"Peter, please." He says, walking closer to me. Again, my body is telling me to run, but I don't. He gets closer, and I want to just run into his arms, but I don't. I'm frozen.

He grabs my collar and pulls me away from the edge, and holds me. I melt into his chest, and cry. I can't stop, I just cry.

Pov. Wade
"I'm so sorry, I don't wanna die, I just want it to stop," he says, curled up into my chest. We're both sitting down in the middle of the roof.

"it'll be okay peter. As long as I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." I say, running my hand through his hair.

"promise you'll never leave?" He says, looking up at me. God, he looks like a sad puppy. "I promise." I say. I lean in and I'm about to kiss his forehead, but he moves in and we kiss.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean, I just thought," he says, turning red. I don't know how to calm him down, so I just kiss him again.

A/n sorry for the shorter chapter. I actually had to talk to my friend to ask about a situation in this chapter, so Leo, if you see this, your a hoe, but we all love you. Also, I was so excited when I realized I could write in a scene of wade running his hand through peters hair, I love it when my partner does that, and I feel like Peter would too.

Now check the time, and get some water, then go to bed. Sleep is a thing that people need.