ch.6

Pov. Tony
Peter passes out and that's when I notice the marks on his neck, not from hands, but from what might be bandages. It also looks like there are old rope marks.

He wakes up again, he's drifting in and out if contiousness. I don't know who to call, and I start to panic. I can hear someone typing on their phone and before I know it, dr.starnge is standing next to Peter.

Oh, great, now I have to deal with him again.

"tony" he says. "stephen" I say. "he wraoed something around his neck, he's drifting in and out." Cap says.

"I'll see what I can do, but I would prefer if I had a larger space to work with. With less people, you might interfere with the spell." Stephen says.

After half an hour, he walks out of the room. "he'll be fine, he just needs to rest now" he says. He leaves without another word. Just like last time.

I pick up Peter and carry him to his bed. I lay him down and tuck him in. As I walk out of the room, I notice how peaceful he looks. There isn't any sigh of tiredness, or sadness. Just peace.

Pov.Peter
I wake up in my own bed, well the one at mr.starks house. I get up and realize I'm still in my suit. That's when I remember what happened.

I get out of bed and change into normal clothes. I walk out into the kitchen and see Mr.stark. I sit down. at the breakfast table silently.

"hey kiddo" Mr.stark says. "I have to go home soon" I say, but even thinking. "I really wish you didn't." Mr.stark says. "I don't want to go back to that shit hole either, but I have to protect them." I say.

"language!" I hear cap shout from the other room.

"Peter, you shouldn't go back, you'll get hurt." Mr.stark says. "if I'm not there to stop him, he's gunna kill them. I can take it, they can't." I say seriously before walking to my room and packing my backpack.

After I put on my suit to swing home, I hear a knock at the door. "Peter, do you need a ride?" Mr.stark says. I open the door. "I was going to swing back." I say. "listen, I promise I'll find a way to get you out." He says. "thank you." I say, swinging out the window so he can't see my eyes start to water.

When I got to the house, I opened the window slowly, and stepped into my room. I changed out of my spidey suit and went down stairs.

"Peter! You're back!" Ms.lenetti says, patting the stop next to her on the couch. I sit down and next thing I know Rachel is tagging on my arm for me to lift her up onto the couch.

I lift her up and we all watch TV for a while. This is one of the first times it's been calm here. I can't remember a time like this, not with them.

I hear the door open and put Rachel down on the floor, so he can't see her. I turn around and he's walking towards the couch.

"hello, honey" Ms.lenetti says nervously. "shut up" he says, obviously drunk. "pretend to be asleep" I whisper to reachel before I pick her up.

"well, I'm going to put Rachel to bed." I say, carrying her upstairs to her room. I put her down on the floor. "stay here, don't let anyone in. Ok?" I say. "ok"

I go back down stairs and they are just sitting on the couch. I didn't expect him to be so calm right now. I walk down stairs and sit on the floor in front of the couch. I need to be there, just in case.

After about 10 minutes of not doing anything, he slgets mad and storms into the kitchen for no reason. He comes back into the room with a knife.

"you! Both of you! You don't care about me! No one even asked if I was ok!" He shouts. Ms.lenetti backs away slowly. I stand up and start to step back.