ch.16

⚠️same as last chapter⚠️
Pov. Bucky
I hear Peter crying in his room. The kids been through so much, when I tried to be there for him I could see the selfish feeling in his eyes.

I write a note and slide it used his door and go back into my room. He's still crying. Usually I would be against listening in to figure out what someone is doing, but considering I found a box of razor blades, with blood on the ouside, under the sink yeasterday, I'll make an exception.

I hear a box opening in the bathroom, followed by sound the tub makes when you drop something in the shower.

FUCK

With out thinking, I stand up. I take a deep breath and sit back down. He's probably just taking a shower to relax, right? He's still crying.

I hear him breath sharply, like he'd hurt. I stand up and start walking to the bathroom door. I hear the sound of metal clinking against the tile floor, and I start running.

I swing the bathroom door open and see peter lying on the bathtub with his sleeves pulled up. His wrists are slit so deep that the layers are starting to peel apart, and one of the razor blades is still stuck in his wrist.

There's blood everywhere. On Peter, on the tub, on the floor.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

Pov. Steve
I'm sitting in the living room reading the news paper. Bucky is in his room, taking a nap, I think. I was wrong.

I hear a blood curdling scream from down the hall. I can already tell it's bucky. I get up and start running to him.

As I run down the hall I can hear the elevator open behind me, but that's bit important right now. What's important is getting to bucky.  

I slam his door open and see him running through the bathroom door. I run to the bathroom door way, and that's when I see him.

Peter is lying in the bathtub, covered in blood, everything is covered in blood. Bucky is knelt next to the bathtub trying to press bandages into the kids wrists.

His wrist are cut almost down to the bone, and as bucky presses on them to stop the bleeding, a blade falls onto the floor next to two other blades.

"what the hell is going on in here?" Tony says from the bedroom doorway. I can't say anything, I can't move, all I can do is stand there. I just stand there as bucky screams "you'll be okay! I promise, everything will be okay!"

"I said what the fuck is going-" tony stops as he stands in the door way next to me. He screams something, but I can't tell what he said. I fall to my knees. I'm shakeing. Why am I shaking?

I look up and see tony coming in from the kids room holding a note book, reading something.

Next thing I know we're sitting in the hospital. Tony is sitting next to me, reading something in the notebook from peter's room.

Bucky is no where to be found.

"hey, Steve, he wrote something for you." Tony says, putting the notebook in front of me. It's open to a page that opens with 'dear cap'

"oh, thanks." I say, taking the notebook out of his hands. If thisnkid took the time to wrie and entire botbook full of notes to everyone, he must have been planning this for a long time.

Dear cap,
I'll never understand why you look at me as an equal, I'm just a messed up kid. I mean, you're a hero, a real hero. You're captain america, and I'm just a kid in ap physics. That's the only thing that makes me special. I'll never understand how the people I look up to so much see me as something I'm not. I'm.always being polite because I'm scared. If I wasn't scared, I'd just be annoying and in the way. You're one of the coolest people I know, and I'll never understand how you see me, but thank you. It means alot.

I can feel the tears stinging at my eyes, but I manage to hold them back.

A/n sorry about how short this chapter is. After that last chapter, I knew I couldn't just leave you hanging like that. This chalter isn't done yet, but I just had to get it out to you guys.