𝟖 𝐔𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

A/N 

Heyyyy, last 'filler' chapter, I promise! 

#Hope you enjoy as usual, and please leave me comments, I love reading what you guys are saying. 

Love you all, hope you're all staying safe in this horrible world. 

Carys x

~ unapologetic ~

After the odd interaction I had with Paul, and Deacy's equally as strange, but amusing, interaction with the same person, we both headed over to the studio, trying our hardest not to spill anything we had on our trays.

"Oop—almost spilled it," Deacy teased, taunting me playfully by leaning in my direction, making me gasp.

"Oh, my God, you dick," I laughed through a heavy breath. I settled from my laughing fit, nudging Deacy a few times myself as we trudged over to the studio, on the bumpy and uneven turf. "You do realise I have your tea on here, Deacon. You push me, and you're tealess!"

"Oh, whatever shall I do if I was to go without a cup of tea..." He mused playfully.

"Hey, this is pure Yorkshire Gold. It's a tragedy to lose a cup of YG," I told him pointedly, bringing a laugh from him.

"And there's the Northerner I know and love," Deacy quietly commented as we got to the doors of the studio. I let him go in first, my eyebrows slightly scrunched up at his words and what he could have possibly meant. I was always that Northerner they all knew and loved, wasn't I? But alas, I just pushed it to the side, writing it off as anxiety as I followed him into the control room.

Paul had already gotten himself situated next to one of the large amplifiers in the corner of the room, which made a difference to his usual position: the closest he could get to Freddie. The less he had to do around the farm and any other time he was working, the better. For everyone. Then again, I was the ultimate fuck-up of the group. Can't get any worse than that.

I gave Freddie his tea first. He was sat at the mixing desk, which was where you could find him if he wasn't belting into a microphone in the live room.

"Ah, thank you, darling," he smiled up at me, before glancing over at Deacy, who was giving Roger his cup. "Why is Deacy giving out tea?" He asked almost with an amused glint to his eye. I snorted a little and hummed with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Paul," I simply said. "Probably wanted to spend more time thirsting over you," I said with an overdramatic sigh. Freddie didn't see the humour, though. He simply raised his eyebrows and looked over at the Irish man, briefly and subtly glazing his eyes over him. I followed his eyeline and flicked my gaze between the two men. "Um... Freddie, I was joking..."

"Please, don't worry, darling," he smirked, looking back up at me. "I live for the attention."

I chewed my lip, watching him turn completely to carry on what he was doing at the mixing desk, which was jotting down lyric idea to lyric idea on a scrap piece of paper. I didn't know if I'd just given Freddie an incentive without verbally confirming it, but only time would tell. It did make me warier about how much or little time Paul spent hovering near him, though.

Whilst passing Deacy his cup, I grinned cheekily and kept dodging out of the way, pretending I was going to spill it. We were a laughing mess and the others kept giving us somewhat concerned and confused looks. When I finally let Deacy take the cup, I playfully ruffled his hair with an excited giggle.