𝟐𝟓 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

A/N 

Hello loves! New update for you all! As always, please let me know what you think about the story's progression, what your stance is on Maria and Brian, where you think it's going to go, etc.. As a writer, my motivation comes from the reaction to my content, and comments and engagement really help me get these out! 

I do need to just iterate something before I go any further: this book is not recommended for anybody under the age of 16 years of age. I do not encourage anyone younger to read such material, and I am not responsible for those who may stumble across this book. All the warnings are there, and I am not their parents. Thanks x

If you'd like to chat with me and a few other fellow Queenies who also enjoy this book, consider joining our Discord server! The link is in my bio!

 Again, an exclusive and revised edition of Peace Lovin' Guy is available as a paperback on Amazon now, and you really would be helping out a huge amount if you got your hands on a copy! The link is in my bio! 

If you find you can't afford to purchase a copy (the pricing isn't the best, thank you Amazon), please consider maybe donating a few quid to my Cash App, which I also have linked in my bio. 

And finally, if you wish to, there is a link to a playlist to accompany your experience reading this book in my bio! 

I think that's it! I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

C. Bijou x

Trigger warnings: Eating disorder talk, and *sniff sniff* drug use. 

//

~ bittersweet ~

February 1975 – Covent Garden, London

My heart pounded in my chest as I settled into a charming white metal chair, its vintage elegance a perfect complement to the lively ambience of Covent Garden. Despite the crowds and the occasional cacophony, there was an undeniable allure to this vibrant district.

Covent Garden, a place I rarely frequented due to its bustling nature, unfolded before me like a grand stage. The narrow streets teemed with a colourful mélange of shops, their facades adorned with ornate detailing that hinted at a rich history. The air buzzed with the excitement of both locals and visitors, as if each corner held a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered.

As I sat at the quaint café, the aromas of freshly brewed coffee and delectable pastries mingled in the air, enticing passerby to pause and indulge. The sounds of street performers, their melodies weaving through the atmosphere, added an enchanting soundtrack. People from all walks of life strolled by, their fashion choices ranging from bohemian chic to suave and sophisticated.

Covent Garden's charm extended beyond its physical appearance. There was an intangible energy in the air, a sense of community and shared experiences that transcended the mere coexistence of individuals. Conversations flowed freely, laughter filled the cobblestone streets, and connections were formed between strangers as if by serendipity. It was a place where smiles were genuine, where a friendly nod from a passerby could brighten your day.