𝟑𝟎 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

A/N 

Another update for you all! This one is a little heavy, and is in a third person POV, but I hope it's still entertaining anyways. I have a lot planned for this book, so make sure you're sticking around! 

Please consider accessing all the links in my bio, including purchasing a paperback copy of PLG, donating to my CashApp, joining the discord, and listening to the GYHB playlist. 

Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think, as always, and I hope you're all well. 

Oh, and... it's Bri Bri's 76th birthday and I love him so much, ok thanks bye :)

C. Bijou x

///

~ life is full of uncertainties ~

Trigger warnings: somewhat graphic descriptions of blood, and potentially distressing images

November 21st, 1975 – Taunton, England.

"I think he's missing his Daddy," Veronica's voice resonated warmly through the telephone, carrying a mother's affectionate tone that reached the depths of Deacy's heart. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he imagined her beaming expression on the other end of the line. The distance between them seemed to vanish in that moment, replaced by a shared joy that transcended the miles.

The mention of their four-month-old son, Robert, brought a surge of pride and love surging within Deacy. Though the demands of his career had limited the time he could spend with his son, he cherished every precious moment they shared. The thought of his tiny, growing presence filled him with a profound sense of responsibility and devotion.

By this point, Deacy was no stranger to the fast-paced and demanding nature of the music industry. The relentless schedule and constant touring posed challenges to balancing his professional commitments with his newfound role as a father. It was a sensitive balance, one that required sacrifices and careful time management. But in his heart, he knew that every sacrifice was worth it for the love and bond he shared with his family.

Despite for the occasional pang of regret for the time he couldn't spend with his son, Deacy embraced the role of a father with unwavering enthusiasm. Every chance he had to be present, he made sure to savour the moments, imprinting them deep within his soul. The laughter, the cooing, the tender touch of his baby boy's fingers wrapped around his own—they were treasures that he held dear, treasures that anchored him to a world beyond the stages and crowds.

"So, the album has come out today," Deacy remarked, his voice filled with a mixture of excitement and longing. He found solace leaning against the wall of his hotel room, the phone pressed to his ear as he spoke to his wife. "It's a shame we can't listen to it all properly together."

Ronnie let out a wistful sigh on the other end of the line. "I know, John," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of longing. "But guess what? I've already got the record. Like I promised."

A soft chuckle escaped Deacy's lips, his heart swelling with love for his thoughtful wife. "Darling, I told you that you didn't need to go out and buy one," he said, a warm smile spreading across his face.