𝟐𝟏 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

A/N 

I'm not slowing down apparently. Already on chapter 21! 

This one's a little shorter, but I hope you enjoy this nonetheless. 

AN UPDATE ON THE PAPERBACK: 

So I received the proof copy today and it looks like everything's in working order! The book will be available  within the next 72 hours, hopefully, and then I'll provide the link.

The pricing: I have set the pricing at £15.93. I wanted to make it cheaper, but I am a student who has just left university and I am in a financial limbo (I literally have nothing right now) at the moment, and if I was to price them any lower, I would quite literally make nothing from the books, what with the printing costs, etc. 

But, I hope you will still get a copy -- IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT, and it will help me out more than you know!! 

Here's a teaser of what you're in for: 

Thank you SO much for your support!!

Enjoy the chapter!

C. Bijou x

///

~ unspoken ~

Brian

As the year drew closer to its end, the nights grew longer, granting me extended hours to gaze up at the sky through my telescope. The darkness enveloped my surroundings, creating a serene backdrop for my solitary observations. It was nearing nine o'clock, and I had spent the majority of the evening lost in the vastness of the cosmos.

The flat I had called home for the past year and a half felt somewhat empty. Since our eventful cabin trip in July of 1973, that student house had become a haunting reminder of a chapter in my life that I longed to leave behind. Particularly when it came to her, the one I preferred not to name. That said, the bitterness I harboured towards sweet Maria prior to Rockfield now seemed like a distant memory, an unpleasant remnant of a time when her presence consumed my every thought. I had moved out swiftly, eager to distance myself from her lingering influence. Yet, despite my efforts, she managed to seep into my mind from time to time, unwelcome thoughts that intruded upon moments spent alone—especially those spent alone with Chrissie.

In truth, it had been challenging for me to forge meaningful connections with other women after Maria. While I hadn't remained celibate for two years—that just isn't in my nature—it took me quite some time to open myself up again. It wasn't until we embarked on the tour with Hoople in the States that I found myself entangled with different women after each show. And then there was Peaches, a name that everyone is familiar with. I even penned an entire song about her. She was incredible, and she was perhaps the only woman since Maria who ignited a flicker of excitement within me. Yet, despite these encounters, Maria never truly left my mind. She lingered in the recesses of my memories, an ever-present figure even in the midst of my affair with the seductress from New Orleans. Maria remained my original and primary temptation, forever imprinted on my soul.