𝟑𝟑 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

A/N 

Hello lovelies! 

Here's an update for you all. This one is heavy, and I'll provide all the necessary trigger warnings where I usually do. 

Thank you for being so supportive and patient with me, it means the world. I'm really excited for everything I have in store for Brian and Maria, and I hope you stick with me throughout their journey! 

As always, let me know your thoughts throughout; I really love reading all your comments. I truly do read every single one of them! 

Check out the links in my bio, and show me some support in however you can. 

Hope you're all safe and healthy, and I love you all! 

C. Bijou x

///

~ beyond hope ~

::TRIGGER WARNING::

Graphic depictions of drug overdosing and overall potentially distressing scenes.

Brian

Roger's words landed like heavy stones in the pit of my stomach, sending shockwaves through every fibre of my being. It was as if an icy hand had reached inside me, clenching my heart in a vice-like grip and dragging it upwards, lodging it in my throat. The room around me blurred, and a suffocating sensation enveloped me, making it hard to breathe.

"What do you mean, you think she's overdosed?" I managed to choke out, my voice trembling with a mix of fear and disbelief. My mind raced, trying to process the gravity of the situation. Maria, the woman I cared for so deeply, was in danger, and I couldn't comprehend how things had spiralled to this point.

Roger's face contorted with a mix of anguish and uncertainty. "I-I don't..." he stammered, his panic obvious.

"She's either overdosed, or she hasn't, Rog!" I interrupted, my voice rising as the realisation hit me like a tidal wave. The room seemed to shrink, and the walls closed in around me, intensifying the overwhelming sensation of helplessness.

My heart pounded in my chest, the sound of blood rushing in my ears as I ran a hand through my hair in a futile attempt to steady myself. Roger stepped aside, his own emotions mirroring mine. "Where is she, Rog?"

"She's in Fred's room," Roger replied, his voice equally shaky. I caught a glimpse of my room as I glanced back, the lyrics and the box with the necklace still laid out on the table. With a deep breath to steady my nerves, I wasted no time and made my way directly to Freddie's room. My heart pounded harder with each step, my mind racing with worry and fear. I burst into Freddie's room with determination, the door slamming open behind me.

My heart sank in my chest, each beat resonating in my ears as I surveyed the scene before me. Maria lay on the floor, her once vibrant and lively presence now reduced to a frail and lifeless figure. Panic gripped my throat, as I tried to process what was happening.

"What happened?" I managed to choke out, my voice barely audible as I gazed at Maria's pale face.

"She... she took something," Deacy stammered, his hands trembling as he tried to support Maria's limp body.