𝟏𝟓 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

A/N 

Hello my loves, back with another update. Uni's been kicking my arse so I apologise for the month-long wait. 

I hope you enjoy!

--- 

*MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING*

**I have been debating how to write this part of the story for a very long time now and I could have gone about it subtly. However, my writing style is very honest and, sometimes, dark and brooding. I would not be sticking to my style if I didn't write certain topics and scenes in the way I like to. 

I usually don't give away the triggers in the intro, but this is very much needed in this case:

TW/ Eating Disorders / Self-harming / Sexual Assault / Non-con Sex

It is never my intention to upset, offend, or trigger anybody so please I urge you not to read the part in italics/underlined specifically, or any of it, if you know it will cause any discomfort. 

I will provide a further warning when the topics in italics/underlined are approaching. 

My goal is to create real characters with real life stories and Maria is a character I have been invested in for almost 4 years - her story is important and integral to the behaviour and attitudes she has exhibited throughout Peace Lovin' Guy and Get Your Heart Beating, and I hope that throughout the telling of her story through this chapter and chapters to come, you will be able to understand her more. 

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you gain insight through this chapter**

Carys x

--

~ lipstick ~

Deacy

"No, I'm being serious, I saw her come out of Brian's room this morning." I said slightly louder.

"Darling, we know you're serious," Freddie smirked, leaning towards me. "Don't tell me you didn't know they've been shagging."

My mouth gaped open, looking between Freddie and Roger. "So, I'm the last one to find out?"

"Out of us, yeah," Roger shrugged. "Have you not noticed Brian's been calmer? Nicer? Less difficult to bloody work with? For like... a week now."

"And Maria speaks more freely when we're all together," Freddie pointed out. "I bet you any amount of money that the two of them have been having the dirtiest sex of their lives," he chuckled, taking a drag out of his cigarette. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"The kinkiest, roughest, hate sex ever," Roger chipped in.

"That wouldn't be a surprise," I shook my head, picking at some of the grass growing through the cracks in the steps leading to the studio.

"They've hated each other for so long, and finally they get to fuck it out—"

"There is no way they ever hated each other." I raised an eyebrow. "I mean, perhaps for a bit, but they have never truly hated each other."

"I won't lie to you, dear, I wouldn't blame the girl if she hated him after the stuff that he said about her around town."

"Yes, but she also cheated on him with his be—" I cut myself off, glancing at Roger, who just looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up. "Sorry, Rog, didn't mean to."