Bathroom ~Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Anal Sex, Blowjob.

///Third Person POV///

Xavier was walking out of his dorm with his backpack hung over his shoulder while scrolling through his phone when he bumped into a boy.

"Oh! I am so sorry. Are you alright?"

He looked down to see Alex, his boyfriend. He knelt and giggled.

"Quit laughing and help me, you idiot!"

Xavier just laughed harder.

"Xay!!"

Xavier stopped laughing and stood and helped Alex up. Then he pulled him close and whispered into his ear,

"You usually scream that in bed, bunny~ What made you gain so much confidence~"

Alex blushed and picked up his things and hurried to Xavier's car. Xavier smirked to himself and followed the boy.

///In Last Class///

While the professor was giving his lecture, Xavier pulled out his phone and texted Alex: 

Bunny🐇

Hey, bunny, whatcha doin'?

Xay❤

What does it look like, dummy?

Bunny🐇

Texting me. 🙃

Xay❤

Pay attention, we can be together later.

Bunny🐇

Be together? Can you be more specific? 😏

Xay❤

You can fuck me in the bathroom after school. I can see your hard-on from here. 🙄

Bunny🐇

See you then, bunny~

👅 💦 🍆

Alex blushed and focused as hard as he could on the teacher's lecture. While Xavier was just admiring his boyfriend's beautiful features.

///After School///

Alex walked into the bathroom and looked around. He heard the door lock behind him. He turned around and saw Xavier there standing against the door.

"Hey, bunny~"

Alex blushed at the name even though he'd been called it a hundred times.

Xavier walked in Alex's direction while Alex backed up until he hit the wall. 

"So pretty..." Xavier mumbled to himself while stroking Alex's cheek with the back of his fingers. Alex's face grew redder and he shivered at the contact.

Xavier moved his hands down to his boyfriend's waist and pulled him closer. He whispered into his ear,

"Do I have your consent to touch you how I wish?" He pushed his hands under Alex's shirt and caressed his lower stomach.

Alex shivered and stuttered, "Y-yes, you do."

Xavier pulled Alex closer and kissed him, grinding on him slowly. Alex gasped at the touch, allowing Xavier to push his tongue through the small gap. He didn't leave a corner of his mouth untouched. When he pulled away, Alex gasped for air and whimpered at the grinding getting slightly faster.