Naughty Bunny ~Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Anal Sex, Eating Out, Degrading, Riding, Aftercare.

///Third Person POV///

Xavier was mad at Alex. They'd been hanging out with Joshua, one of their friends. And the whole time, Alex dared to flirt with him right in front of Xavier. But Alex crossed the line when they were watching the movie.

Alex had been holding hands, taking sips from Joshua's drink, and laughing cutely at his lame jokes and it was really getting under Xavier's skin. But when they were sitting down, there wasn't any room left for Alex to sit on the couch with everyone.

"Oh, well I can scoot ov-" Xavier was interrupted by Alex saying,

"No need, here is just fine," Alex said, sitting on Joshua's lap.

Xavier was fuming mad right now.

"That's it! Joshua. Out. Now," Xavier yelled, getting up from the couch.

Xavier pulled Alex off Joshua and pushed him onto the couch. Then he pulled Joshua and led him to the door. Alex got up and chased after them.

"Wait! Xavier, stop!" Alex protested. He reached Xavier just as he slammed the door after he shoved Joshua out of their house.

Xavier spun around and pinned Alex to the wall by his neck and slammed his lips against his lover's. Alex moaned into the kiss as Xavier explored Alex's mouth with his tongue. Xavier slid his knee between Alex's legs, rubbing it against his clothed dick.

He pulls away and grabbed Alex by his waist and threw him over his shoulder, walking to the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Alex is kicking and punching his arms and legs screaming,

"Xavier Eugene Lopez!! Put me down right now!! I'm going to fall!!"

Xavier slapped Alex's ass, earning him a yelp, "Nope!! You've been a slutty bunny and I'm going to give you exactly what you asked for whether you like it or not." 

When he reached their bedroom, Xavier pinned Alex to the wall by his throat. Alex moaned as Xavier licked and sucked on his tongue. Xavier slid his knee in between Alex's legs rubbing against his clothed dick. 

He pulled away and quickly took their clothes off and turned Alex around after. Xavier got on his knees and spread Alex's legs. Alex moaned and grinded down onto Xavier's tongue as soon as it touched his ass.

Xavier slid his tongue into Alex's hole, making him moan loudly and clench his eyes.

Alex grinded down on Xavier's tongue, trying to get into him deeper.

After a few minutes, Xavier pulled away and stuck two fingers into his hole, making Alex wince. Xavier quickly trusted his fingers in Alex's hole, stretching him.

Alex lets out moans and whines as Xavier kissed and licked his neck. As he continued thrusting in and out of Alex with one hand, he used the other to squeeze his ass.

"P-please Xay~ I need you now~" Alex whined.

Xavier chuckled in his ear, "Slutty bunny~"

He pulled out his fingers and teased his hole with his dick. Xavier used his spit to lube his dick.

Alex pushed his ass back in an attempt to get Xavier inside of him, earning him a slap on his ass.

Xavier thrust his dick into Alex roughly, making him cry out from the pain and pleasure. He gripped his hips tightly and slammed into his boyfriend.

"X-XAY~" Alex cried out as he hit his prostate straight on.

His eyes rolled back as tears streamed down his cheeks. Xavier pulled out and picked Alex up. He laid him on their bed but Alex flipped over and put his ass in the air. He shook it teasingly at Xavier.

Xavier trust into him quickly and pounds into him, hitting his prostate. Alex moaned loudly as his eyes rolled back and gripped the sheets.

"Look at you." Xavier turned his head towards the mirror in their closet door. He could see them fucking in the reflection.

Alex looked in the mirror to see himself getting wrecked. His cheeks were red as tears fell down them. He looked completely fucked out thanks to his lover.

"Such a pretty, slutty bunny," Xavier groans.

Xavier pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed facing the mirror. He pulled Alex onto his lap and pushed him down. Alex moaned and started bouncing.

Xavier looked in the mirror to see Alex watching himself get fucked. He squeezed his ass and gripped his throat and thrust up into his ass as Alex continued bouncing up and down quickly.

"Bounce bunny, bounce," Xavier said as he slapped his ass, earning him a moan. "You look so pretty. I love seeing you like this, watching yourself getting fucked," he mumbled into his neck and bit down, sucking on it.

Alex whined, bouncing faster. Xavier took out his phone and snapped a picture of Alex bouncing on his dick in the mirror. Alex laid his head back on Xavier's shoulder, feeling himself getting closer.

Xavier grabbed Alex's hips and thrust up and slammed Alex down at the same time making Alex moan loudly. Xavier continued pounding into Alex as all he could do was moan and roll his eyes back.

Alex came hard moaning Xavier's name loudly. Xavier watched in the mirror and came into him a little after.

Xavier pulled out of Alex and laid him down on the bed. He flops down beside him and they both take a few minutes catching their breaths and coming down from their highs.

Xavier got up and grabbed a wet washcloth and cleaned himself off then his exhausted boyfriend who was close to passing out. He threw the cloth in the hamper and climbed into bed, spooning his sleeping bunny.

"Love you, bunny," he whispered. Xavier kissed Alex and Alex smiled, snuggling more into Xavier's warm body.

///The End/// 

Word Count: 950. 

Author's Note: RIP dat ass. And I am sad. I wanted to reach a thousand words. So close!!! Maybe next time? 

Requests: ------>