| 𝒂/𝒏

[ w h i s p e r s o f c h a o s - g u i d e ]

Hello, my sweet readers who would rather read than study!

Ok, so here are three reasons if I am not following the update schedule:

1. I am busy with college.
2. I have writer's block.
3. My parents found out about the book and I am dead.

Before you start reading my book, I'd like to share a guide with you that will help you better understand the content within. This guide is meant to give you a clear roadmap to navigate the ideas and themes presented in the book so that you can get the most out of your reading experience.

[ c o n t a i n s ]

dedication | warnings | mc aesthetic | playlist | world building | contact

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Please note that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or existent events is purely coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties to develop the plot and characters, and any similarities to actual events or persons are not intended.

---- → the four dotted lines indicate the scene/time change.

[ d e d i c a t i o n ]

To all the girls out there who've ever wished for a man who'd be utterly, completely, and irrevocably obsessed with them-this one's for you.

[ w a r n i n g s ]

WHISPERS OF CHAOS has been rated as mature; it contains sensitive and intense themes such as criminal activities, violence, blood, gore, manipulation, gaslighting, foul language, abuse, sexual assault, flashbacks, and much more. I want to caution readers that the detailed scenes may trigger discomfort or distress, and therefore, I suggest refraining from reading the book if any of these themes may be disturbing.

If these themes trigger you, please do not read this. This is the only warning.

Everything that happens between the main leads is consensual and is a healthy relationship.
Though there are many underlying dark themes throughout the story. It's a slow burn.

Please read this book with an open mind. It is not for a light-hearted person.

[ m c a e s t h e t i c ]

The game of deception
The tale of darkness
The price of betrayal
The taste of love

S E L E N A K N I G H T M A R I A N O
She was a dichotomy, a balance of light and dark, of heaven and hell.

S E L E N A K N I G H T M A R I A N O She was a dichotomy, a balance of light and dark, of heaven and hell

R A F A E L S U L L I V A N
Bound by love, his every action is dictated by his obsessive devotion to her.

R A F A E L S U L L I V A NBound by love, his every action is dictated by his obsessive devotion to her

Images used were sourced from Pinterest. No claims of ownership are made for the original images. I only own the editing.

[ p l a y l i s t ]

Introducing the Spotify playlist for "Whispers Of Choas"! You can easily find it by searching for @vairhans on Spotify

• Oops, I did it again | Britney Spears •

• Diamonds | Rihanna •

• Dollhouse | Melanie Martinez •

• Dangerous Hands | Austin Giorgio •

• Train Wreck | James Arthur •

Find the full playlist on Spotify

[ w o r l d b u i l d i n g ]

The Five Families

In the sprawling metropolis where "The Five Families" reign, power, wealth, and influence are concentrated within these untouchable dynasties. With origins tracing back six generations, each family controls vast sectors of society, from finance and real estate to technology and entertainment.

Their dominance is unyielding- making them impervious to legal consequences and cementing their status as the ruling elite. The intricate web of alliances and rivalries among The Five Families creates a delicate balance of power, fueling a world defined by political maneuvering, backroom deals, and relentless competition for control.

The Knighthood

Amidst the unyielding grip of The Five Families, The Knighthood emerges as a clandestine organization founded by Selena. Operating in the shadows, they challenge the established order with their principles and ideals. Through their legal front Knight Corp—established a presence in various industries, offering services that rival those of The Five Families.

[ c o n t a c t ]

Instagram: @vairhans
Mail: vairhans04@gmail.com
Site: vairhans.carrd.co

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ a l l r i g h t s r e s e r v e d ]

The author asserts and declares that all rights on the content of this work are reserved exclusively.

The plot and characters featured in this literary piece are the exclusive intellectual property of the author, and any unauthorized reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of the same is strictly prohibited. It is affirmed that the cover editing has been carried out personally by the author, and the image utilized for the cover is sourced from royalty-free material until and unless said otherwise.

started on: 29/06/2023
published on: 09/01/2023
completed on:

by Vairhans