Ink vs Error Underverse 0.4

Hello everyone. Since you may be confused, I will tell you about the universe it takes place.

Everyone quieted down, curious as to what the being might say.

This is part of the omniverse, this particular multiverse is a different multiverse than yours, meaning there are no quirks, All Might, heroes, or anything. You don't exist here.

Jiro: Well damn. Way to give us an existential crisis.

This one documents a battle between the same being, just different AUs or alternate universes. This did happen, but it happened a long time ago. Their name is Sans, they are skeletons

                              A/N: I'm just setting up the scene

The scene opens up with the original sans teleporting to Fell and Swap, his eyes empty with a grim expression on his face.

Nezu: It looks like something has happened.

Toga: Skeletons?! They don't bleed! Hmph.

Deku blanched at how different the alternate versions are. He starts to wonder how his alternate versions are. Are they nice? Mean? He was about to descend into a muttering spree until Uraraka poked him, making him blush and stammer out an apology.

Swap: Other me! What's going on?

Classic: We must get out of here.

Fell: What did you do this time, you idiot!

'So they're like problem children, but skeletons. Though, that facial expression worries me', Aizawa thinks.

Bakugo is getting mad, just a boring dialogue scene. He hopes that it will have the amount of violence the previous video had.

Stain... doesn't know what to think about this. He is still questioning his existence. Was there an alternate universe where he was never caught? Or was there a universe where he fought All Might?

Error: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, ANOMALY #13

A black skeleton with yellow teeth and a blue scar appears behind Fell, the skeleton had red sclera with a weird-colored left eye.

Jiro: JESUS CHRIST!

A lot of the students jumped, Twice and Spinner flinched in their seats while Shigaraki just looked at the scene, and he started to smile. That grin... reminds him of master's grin.

Nezu: He called him an anomaly, number 13 as well. How curious.

Kaminari: Damn, he must not brush his teeth. Look at how yellow those teeth are.

Sero: Seriously dude? That's what you focus on?

The screen fades to black.