Saitama vs Monster King Garou pt. 1

This takes place in the same universe, but in the future.

They all remembered Saitama's power, but who would he fight this time?

He's fighting Garou, who has evolved throughout the time this universe has been going on. He has become a monster.

All Might: Monster?

Those mysterious beings I mentioned are also referred to as monsters. He evolved, and his goal is to become the absolute evil that brings despair to all.

All For One: So this world's version of me?

Not exactly, there is one more evil that hasn't been fully revealed. You'll react to it sooner or later. Even I cannot see its future or past (manga hasn't gotten up to that yet, and it probably won't for a long time)

The screen started playing and everyone settled down.

Garou's appearance unnerved everyone watching.

Bakugo: THE FUCK KIND OF TRANSFORMATION IS THAT?

Jiro: Looks metal.

Twice: He looks terrifying!/ HE COULDN'T EVEN SCARE A BABY!

"I'm the one who will strike all of mankind down equally into the depths of despair, the one who will become "absolutely evil".

Nezu: So he wants all of humanity to fear him and wants to be the ultimate evil, he's definitely a dangerous foe if he's saying words like that.

All Might: It's like he promises it to whoever he's talking to.

The scene changes to show Saitama.

Bakugo: KICK HIS ASS!

Uraraka: Now that Saitama's here, everything will be alright!

Shigaraki: Kill him, Garou.

Nezu: We still have to see Garou's strength.

"Alright, alright. If you're not a monster, I'm out", Saitama responds.

Shigaraki: Is he dumb or something?

Dabi: Probably.

Bakugo: YOU FUCKING MORON!

All Might: Is the fight over before it has even begun?

All For One: No, I know Garou's type. He won't accept a hero mocking him like this.

Saitama turns around, completely dismissing Garou.

Aizawa: Completely irrational, is this guy really a hero?

Hizashi: Don't be like that sho! Maybe he's just... not the brightest!

"Were you even listening?", Garou thinks.