When Day Breaks pt. 2

J/N: Hello everybody, I'm your new writer for the time being. RiceChriisppy did have some of this chapter done, so it may have a weird change as the chapter goes on. I want to take this in a new direction, since RiceChriisppy seemed to focus on the core students and a few of the villains, completely ignoring everyone else. Stain hasn't talked forever (likely didn't know what he would say, all we saw is that he hates fake heroes). Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter!

P.S. RiceChriisppy's "writing style" is nearly identical to mine, so there may not be much of a difference. And to differentiate me from him, I'll mark my comments as J/N

REVISION 5/12 updated 1202 days ago

"This has been going on for years...", Izuku muttered.

Yet people were still alive, evident from this video.

"But for how long will everyone survive?", All For One wondered.

Item #: SCP-001

Object Class: Apollyon

Special Containment Procedures: No changes submitted. Information collapsed.

Description: No changes submitted. Information collapsed.

+ Open attached file: Incident Report-001.1

They've just been sitting out there this entire time, calling out to us, begging for us to come outside. The noise drew in more of them. There's this one mass that I'm sure must have a few dozen people and god-knows how many animals roiling around inside it. Screams and bleats and screeches and howls nonstop. Louder than all hell. The worst ones make this disgusting moaning - like they're actually enjoying it.

Kaminari opened his mouth but closed it from the glares Aizawa and Jiro were giving him

"I think I saw something similar in a MMPHHH", Mineta squirmed in his seat as an invisible force threw him to the villains.

There wasn't any scream.

"Hehe look at his pig nose", Toga said.

Stain suddenly felt self conscious.

"I wonder how it would taste, hm..., Kurogiri got an idea. Melted pig, that could work. It'd definitely help shut up and discourage Shigaraki and his tantrums.

They're not going to leave so long as they know we're down here.

We managed to talk one of the D's into going out - see if he couldn't draw them away. He was surprisingly okay with the plan - all he asked for was a gun, and a single round. He made it out there and one got a hold of him, tried to get his mask off. He managed to work the pistol up beneath his chin in time, got it off. I figured he was lucky
.

"Oooh, nice blood. Too bad there isn't more", Toga said.

"Why the hell would you zoom in?", Jiro said.

After he fell limp though, it kept working at his suit. Pried off the hood, poured itself inside. Began tearing it off of him from within.

He came back; started changing - dripping out of the suit and screaming and screaming and screaming.

They won't even let us die.

"H-how?! They resurrected someone who blew his brains out? Is that even possible?", Bakugo said.

The Director has a plan. There's an escape tunnel hidden in his office. Tram under the Site will take us to a safe house - we should be able to start towards 19 from there.

OPEN ATTACHED FILE: VIDEO FILE

You see her for the first time. Dr. Igotta is seated where you are right now. She has a pained look, her eyes are bloodshot. A large, wet, red-black blotch has formed on her breast-pocket.