ACT II FINALE: FINAL DUELS

"Where the hell have you been?", All For One asked.

"You abandoned us", All Might said.

"No I didn't. Who do you think gave everyone the ability to kill alternates? As you can see, I've been busy."

All For One spotted a bright light in the sky.

"One process remaining", the same clock from earlier appeared again.

Before anyone could get a word in, the voice spoke.

"All Might, I understand you want Midoriya back, I know where the real one is. I'll open a portal and you both can go get him", the voice said.

"We?", All For One asked.

"Even though All Might is in his prime, Midoriya still has One For All, and by extension, your brother".

That got All For One to shut up.

The bright light started getting closer fast.

"There's not enough time now, I'll send you there via a portal", the voice urgently said.

Without warning, two portals opened under them and they fell through.

The bright light shot toward the voice as it turned around and grabbed it.

"Finally deciding to stop playing around?", the voice asked.

Satan didn't respond, instead a giant explosion occurred right where they were.

The voice quickly jumped back and put his fingers in front of his face.

"Fine then".

An orange mask appeared over its distorted face.

"My name is Hesperos, remember it well!", Hesperos shouted.

Satan flew in the air, his dark wings shedding their color and turning into a majestic gold. The red sky Hell had turned the same color as well.

"Fallen or not, I am still an angel!", Satan shouted.

Hesperos shrank down to a normal size.

"Hm. It's inconvenient if I'm that big. If I'm right, I still have some files from other universes", Hesperos thought.

Every time he made MHA react to different universes, he slowly gained the powers of the people or monsters there. There was one person who was an exception, though.

"Saitama, even I cannot truly copy your power".

Hesperos transformed, armor growing around his body.

A/N: If you do want a reference, it's like this:

A red screen appeared in front of Hesperos. Satan looked on in curiosity.

"Yes, let's see how this does", Hesperos said.