Xtale 0

Remember those skeletons fighting? The fight that resulted in the destruction of the multiverse?

Stain sneered at the thought, the hatred everyone felt for those skeletons came bubbling up.

I will show you how this all came to be. The origin of why Ink allowed this.

The screen started to turn on and everyone turned their attention to it.

The scene opens to show Ink staring at the camera, surrounded by vials with a smile.

Ink: Phew! That was so intense. Who am I kidding? THAT WAS AWESOME!

Iida: NO IT WASN'T!

Every student was surprised by Iida's outburst.

Iida quickly flushed and sat down.

Iida: *ahem*, sorry for the outburst, that is not fitting of a class representative.

Deku: I-it's fine Iida...

Nezu: All that destruction... was 'awesome?'

Present Mic: Sheesh, I don't wanna use that word anymore.

His eyes widened with an extremely happy smile, stars were literally in his eyes.

His smile goes back to normal.

Ink: Hm? What's up with that face, pal? Oh... you're mad... at me.

"Understatement of the century", Jiro snarked.

Bakugo: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

Nezu: Wait... is he talking to us? Or someone else? Is he aware that we were watching?

Even the villains paused. Was this... skeleton aware of them? Was he aware of their names, appearances, and which multiverse they came from?

Ink holds up an orange vial, offering it.

Ink: Do you want some? This will help you to feel better!

Kaminari: What would paint taste like?

Bakugo: PROBABLY LIKE PAINT DUNCE FACE!

He lowers it.

Ink: No? Okay, never mind! I'm sure you're gonna love what's coming next. I'm so excited!

Ink: It's been a long time since I saw a new story in the whole Multiverse like this one.

Ink: My special event -I mean- Our special event. The X event. Our secret "episode" in the story of these universe's existence.

Nezu: It seems he considers this event his own and brushes off his friend. The X event is an odd name as well.

Ink pauses, and looks to the side. Something is on his mind.

Ink: ...You know? I thought it was okay making that truce with Error. Everything was so quiet because most of you... quit.

Dabi: He can't be talking about US, so who is he talking about?

Deku: There's that truce mentioned again. But he looks... sad.

People noticed the expression on his face. Especially his tone.

            "This is useless"

            "I don't want to know about it anymore".

            "Everything I do is trash".

Ink: "My story will never be as great as the others".