Saitama vs Cosmic Garou pt. 2

A/N: Since these videos are short I'm going to put these two together. The first video is the one above, and the second video is this:

A/N: Make sure to check this guy's channel out, he made these wonderful animations, and give him the support he deserves!

Alright, let's get back to Saitama.

"YEAH!", many people shouted.

"Fucker made us wait long enough", Bakugo said.

A/N: Skipping to 0:37

"One hand is all I need for you", Saitama says.

Garou looks up at him.

"Is that so?", he asks.

He points at Saitama and opens a portal under him.

"Later then lol".

"Did he really just say lol out loud?", Kaminari said.

But to his surprise, Saitama KICKS the portal away.

"What?", many people thought.

"Eh?", Garou says in confusion.

Saitama appears in front of him and punches him in the face.

"WOO! THAT WAS QUICK!", Kaminari shouted.

"He's not messing around anymore", Uraraka noted.

"I wonder how powerful Saitama truly is", All For One said.

The strength sends him flying into space, but Garou turns around and opens up a portal behind Saitama.

"Holy fuck, he just went flying away from the planet!", Bakugo also shouted.

"Saitama made the first move, and even Garou didn't have time to dodge it", Nezu said in surprise.

He tries to punch him, but he grabs the portal and flips it, and punches Garou in the chin.

Garou is sent flying back into a pile of rocks.

"Forget your little tricks and come at me with your fists. Is that what you call 'ultimate martial arts'?", Saitama mocks.

"All of that was mere tricks to Saitama?", All For One said.

"He can grab hyperspace gates? ", Garou realizes.

"Portals aren't something you can grab. It's incorporeal. Saitama is casually defying the rules of physics and reality", Nezu said.

"He could grab my portals if he was in this universe, then", Kurogiri responded.

Garou gets up.

"Tricks?", he asks.

"Oh, he's pissed", Shigaraki said.

He combines multiple martial arts and moves his arms in a circular motion.

"I have absorbed the styles and techniques of countless schools", Garou tells Saitama.

"Even with that origin story, was that truly enough to result in all of this? ", Deku asks himself.

In a flash, he moves faster than he did before, blurring across the ground.

"Fighting using every single one of these in synergy...".

Garou blurs and circles around Saitama.