Underverse 0.6 pt. 1

A/N: I'll only be showing some scenes I want to write, and then the fights.

The battle between All For One and All Might finally happened, with All For One in Tartarus and All Might retired, crime rates have gone up.

But then, they were back at the theatre. Including All For One.

All For One: Ha, we're back here again. Tartarus was getting quite boring.

Shigaraki: Sensei!

All the students looked around and stared at All For One with hate in their eyes, All Might could only look on pathetically.

'Tomura... I'm so sorry.', All Might thought.

"Tomura Shigaraki is the grandson of Nana Shimura".

The utter despair he felt still echoes within him.

The screen suddenly started to light up, getting everyone's attention, Deku brought out his notebook while Bakugo glared at All For One.

The scene opens up to a field of purple flowers. The skeleton Cross is laying on the ground looking at the sun.

Nezu: So that's the cross the entity told us about...

Aoyama: Plain clothes, not as stylish as moi~

Dream suddenly appears in the form of a floating yellow ball.

Dream: Um... how do you feel?

Cross: I guess I'm tired.

Dream: Do you mind if I stay with you until you feel better?

Cross: Do what you want.

A transparent Dream sits next to Cross.

Dream: I regret not being able to help you before... but it wasn't the right time. Under those conditions, things would have gone wrong anyway.

...Just like it happened with Ink.

Toga: Backstory time!

Twice: I'm excited!/Boring!

Stain: So we finally see what happened to that traitor...

The scene shows Dream arguing with Ink, while he just ignores him with a creepy smile.

Dream: We used to be good friends, but our differences in ideals forced us to split up.

The scene changes again to a concerned Dream reaching out to a hunched-over Ink, the giant paintbrush dropped at his side.

Dream: Even so, when the AUs started self-destructing, I saved him from losing his mind.

Deku: So even though Ink allowed so many people to die, and they split up Dream still stayed with him.

The heroes softly smile, Dream stayed even when he was pushed away.

The scene changes again to Ink running away with a smile on his face from Dream.

Dream: I knew he was trying to keep me away from your creator. Their joy of creating was not a positive feeling at all.

Nezu: It seems this 'Dream' has something to do with positive feelings.

It changes back to Dream talking to Cross.

Dream: Your thoughts were consumed by sorrow for too long... But your soul is trying to escape the darkness. If we don't do something now, your last positive feeling will fade away-