Apakht (SCP)

"Today you'll be reacting to an alternate universe of the SCP Foundation. One where Gods and entities alike invade the world", the voice said over the intercom.

"That sounds... interesting", Nezu said.

"Real Gods?", All For One thought. How strong would they be? In fact, how powerful would he be if he was placed in this universe.

Would he be another anomaly for the Foundation to detain? Or a demon lord the Foundation fears? J/N: He would be contained, but he would be classified as a dangerous keter.

Everyone got in their seats while Kaminari spilled his popcorn. "Shit", he whispered.

In the sublevels of Site 10, Dr. Yara Mirski raised the gemstone to the light with a gloved hand, in a gesture she'd repeated a hundred times before. She admired its black contours, broken up by the mottled white pattern and the golden filigree that wrapped around its exterior.

"Oooh that's so pretty", Toga said.

"I wonder how much that could sell for...", Uraraka thought.

All For One had many valuable possessions throughout his life. People always tried to get his favor by giving his diamonds, emeralds, and all sorts of other valuable gems.

Of course, he never cared for them. The only thing that could truly gain his favor was someone providing him with a multitude of powerful quirks. But he hadn't seen something this visually beautiful before.

SCP-001-Delta. The fourth SCP item considered a 'prime', or '001', item. One of several that had a hand in the creation of the Foundation. And, in Yara's opinion, by far the most frustrating.

For one, there wasn't much else to know about Delta at Level 5 clearance.

Most of the other 001 items had a great deal of falsified information attached to them, the better to confuse ever-curious researchers. Some versions were altered beyond recognition. Like Iota, Yara's favorite. Some meta-humor to give snoopers an existential crisis. Some were fabricated entirely — notably, Beta, which was a little surprising, since it was just an ordinary monster. What was so unusual or startling about that, compared to Keter cakes or Project Rho? But Beta was an invention from whole cloth; everything about it was fiction besides its ancient classification system.

"Meta humor?", some people asked.

"I think it's just humor about existence and reality as a whole", Nezu said.

"Beta?", All For One thought.

j/n: likely mentioning the prototype

"There are multiple SCPs that resulted in the creation of the Foundation, some are altered to confuse and steer away curious people from the truth. Am I getting this right?", Nezu asked.

"Partially. Some may be faked as a whole. In fact, the true SCP 001 may not even be classified as that", the voice said.

Not so with Delta. Delta was strange enough on its own that people always assumed the files they had unearthed were altered. They were wrong. Delta was the most straightforward 001. A lock that appeared to literally "contain" our universe, and also something called "Apakht." It seemed like a joke from several cartoon shows, a joke made worse by the fact that it was true.

"WHAT?!".

"Their entire universe is in that little thing? How is that- no use in trying to understand that", Shigaraki said.

And Delta, the Lock, was still missing its Key. Not that the O5s hadn't tried to crack it open, especially the skittish ones who didn't like the idea of anyone containing anything but them. One of them had it in her head that Delta unlocked Heaven. Kept rambling on about something called the Thaumiel Initiative. It didn't matter. Not even SCP-005 could pry that lock open, and no megaton bomb could crack Delta's shell.