The End

Hey, it's been a while huh?

I'm going to be frank. I don't like this story anymore. The reactions are repetitive, obvious, and shallow. There isn't much effort put into most of the chapters, and neither of us are in the mood to rewrite things.

Life circumstances are always changing, and they haven't been good recently, I'll tell you that.

I'm working on my own pokemon fic, but I don't know if I'll publish it or not. Maybe I'll lose motivation in a week, that's just how I am.

Writing reactions and transcripts isn't something I'm passionate about anymore. For a while, I felt like I had an obligation to keep going with this story. After all, it has 30k reads!

There are 30k views on a short and decent fanfiction, which is awesome. The Saitama vs. Cosmic Garou chapters are the ones we're proudest of.

Looking back, it may not be good, but it was very fun. I haven't seen any fanfictions reacting to mandela catalogue, or the legendary Saitama vs. Cosmic Garou fight, so I think this fic has made its mark.

Even though there were multiple months hiatus in between, this has been ongoing for a little over a year, and I am a little proud of this fic. But things can not last forever.

I don't think I'm cut out for this stuff, and my motivation is nonexistent. I do what interests me, and I don't have much time either. Why would I dedicate my limited time to something that makes me bored?

Before I wrote stories and fanfiction, I used to be somewhat pissed when writers discontinued their story or went on hiatus. But now that we've wrote 20+ reaction chapters, I understand now.

I'm asking you all to understand as well.

Regards,

J and RiceChriisppy

THE END