Omni man vs Homelander (fight)

Just pretend I explained everything, but here are all the characters included.

Class 1-A

League of Villains + AFO

All Might

Present Mic

Stain

Nezu

 Eraserhead, Midnight

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER STAIN ARC, BUT BEFORE FINAL EXAMS.

--

On a snowy Christmas afternoon, Nolan Grayson, a.k.a his superhero identity Omni-Man, floats down in front of the Grayson residence, which is decked with holiday decorations. After entering the house, he stops at the dining room table to notice another superhero holding a cup of cocoa and wearing a Santa hat. The stranger, the man-made superhero known as Homelander, greets the Viltrumite with a jovial smile.

Homelander: Howdy, neighbor! Cocoa? It's warm~.

Stain narrows his eyes at the two "heroes", are they true heroes? Or are they fakes that only save people for their own benefit?

Toga: I like the red! IT REMINDS ME OF BLOOD!

Twice: Looks awesome!/Looks like shit!

Dabi: Can you just shut up about blood?

Izuku: It seems Homelander is an American hero, judging by the color scheme.

All Might: I believe you're right young Midoriya, my costume's colors were inspired by the time I was in America.

Shigaraki: Great, 2 heroes?

Omni-Man doesn't reply, but his eyes notice something off-screen before glancing back at John. Homelander takes a sip of cocoa and smacks his lips loudly.

Jiro: Did you see that?

Kaminari: See what?

Jiro: The way he glanced somewhere we couldn't see, Jamming yay.

Kaminari crossed his arms, pouting. "D-don't call me that!".

Nezu: It was very brief, but it is noticeable.

Eraserhead: It seems there is something more to this than we don't know.

Midnight: That Homelander guy... He makes me want to go YEAH~

Present Mic: Midnight! That's my line! And no using it for inappropriate stuff!

Homelander: You know, Nolan... Homelander is more than just a superhero. It might be cynical to say this, but he's, uh... a brand. And it's very important to me that that brand... means something.

Nezu: It seems that is Omni Man's name. It seems they are in America judging from the names.

Izuku: Y-yeah. W-w-we f-finally h-have m-more i-information o-on h-him.

Stain: Tch. It's another fake. Only caring about brands and their image.

Spinner nods, secretly freaking out that he is in the same room of Stain.

Eraserhead: The brand thing reminds me of someone I know.

Eraserhead glances at All Might, who seems to slightly shrink under his gaze.

As he continues his monologue, the Supe looks at a framed picture of the Grayson family, where Nolan, Debbie, and Mark smile happily.

Eraserhead: I don't like what this is indicating.