Jojo battle tendency [1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!!]

Please read until the end for an important annoucement.

"We're going to take a break from SCP. I'd like to show you the Jojo's Bizzare Adventures universe", the voice said.

"Jojo? That's a weird name", Kaminari commented.

"Is it going to have eldritch horrors?", Present Mic asked.

"No, but it's easier to simply show you", the voice responded.

"I swear you sound different", Shigaraki muttered.

The scene opens up with ominous music.

An unknown voice speaks. "This old man is familiar to us."

The camera pans up to show an old man in a suit.

"Well, at least his bearing and scar should be".

There was a long scar across his cheek.

A plane from the mid 1900s was in the background

"What is that? Some sort of plane?", Momo asked. Many students were confused as well. History teaches hero history during the quirk era, not before. With all of the riots many important books of history were lost, stolen, or destroyed.

"I think that's a plane from the mid 1900s", Nezu said.

"Over... what, 200 years ago?", All Might muttered.

"Even I wasn't alive back then.", All For One thought.

"Nice to meet you again, Speedwagon. I hear you're an oil tycoon in America now."

"That's an exaggeration. You look as young as ever, Straizo. I can't believe we're the same age. Hamon energy is life energy. I must say I envy you", Speedwagon responds.

"Hamon, could it be like ki?", Shigaraki muttered.

"Of course you'd know that", Dabi said.

"What does that mean?".

"Uh, Shiggy, we see you reading those... zianzia?", Toga said.

"It's XIANXIA. Fuck off".

Ignoring the argument between the villains, many people thought of Hamon and life enrgy. Apparently it can make you look young.

The narrator starts to speak.

"49 years after Jonathan's death, a new age has arrived. Straizo has succeeded Master Tonpetty, and speedwagon has made a fortune".

"I have a feeling we're missing a lot of context...", Izuku said.

The plane starts up. "They set off for Mexico to see something. That something was discovered by a digging team founded by Speedwagon. That something was a secret known only to a select few".

"Alright can you stop saying that. Who is narrating anyway?", Shigaraki said, annoyed.

The ruins of an ancient temple are shown, buried in a canyon.

"When you witness this, I think, no, I am sure you'll feel a chill. It's frightful enough to make your hair stand on end."

Flashes of carvings are shown.

"It's even worse than the terror we faced 50 years ago when we fought Dio", Speedwagon says.

"That's a stupid name", Bakugo said.

"So is kacchan", Uraraka said back.

"HEY! I'LL KILL YOU!".

A strange structure is shown in the middle. It somewhat resembles an hourglass.