Saitama Smashes Meteor

A/N: Babe, wake up. The new chapter just dropped. Sorry for the absence, life's hard and unpredictable. I had a lot of fun with this chapter!

---

After bathroom breaks and some snacks, everyone's ready to watch the next one.

I should probably explain this world to you guys.

Deku whips out a notebook while many people watch on with interest.

This world does have heroes

Shigaraki: Motherfuck-

It also has monsters, they are beings of unknown origin, but some monsters are extremely old. Such as the ancient king, a dinosaur with immense power that was wiped out by a hero.

All Might: So they... kill them?

Stain: All fakes!

If they didn't, the monsters would rampage endlessly, and there would be no prison with enough space to hold all of them.

All Might: I'm still not comfortable with that.

That isn't so different than what you tried to do with All For One before he gutted you.

All Might sputtered while All For One laughed.

The students look a little confused while Stain had a confused expression on his face.

There is one hero that stands above all, the strongest hero. I should mention he is leagues more powerful than All Might.

Bakugo: HAH? THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT-

May I remind you that I've shown you beings more powerful than him? Or will you keep up the delusion that All Might is some sort of god?

All For One: They're right you know. Now, how powerful is this hero?

His name is Saitama, but he's frequently underestimated because of his looks. He's saved countless people and killed countless monsters that have threatened and destroyed entire cities. But he never got credit for it and is thought of as a fraud.

Deku: That's not fair! Why didn't he-

He's too powerful for people to believe. Also, in one incident he destroyed a monster that bodied his disciple, but his disciple is an S class, the highest class a hero can get.

Nezu: S class...

People thought he was weak and heroes couldn't be relied on, so Saitama pretended that he was a fraud so that Genos would get credit and not be thought of as weak. He's gotten countless harmful messages.

Stain: So a true hero? Interesting.

He isn't affected by this, because in turn of getting his powers, he's lost most of his emotions. He only gets angry when someone insults his lack of hair.

Snickers echo throughout the theater.

Alright, let's get started. Also, he's a hero for fun.

Stain: Wait what kind of conviction is that?

The giant screen started to turn on and everyone settled down, leaving Stain confused.

The scene shows a giant meteor floating above the Earth in space.

Many people blanched at the size of the meteor.

Bakugo: Holy shit.

Iida: LANGUAGE BAKUGO! THAT'S NO WAY A U.A. STUDENT ACTS LIKE-