Mandela Catalogue vol. 333

The screen turned on immediately.

An image of a town is shown from a high angle. It zooms in onto one house where a baby crying could be heard.

Jude: Hey... hey, what's up?

Lynn: He started crying again, same time... I don't know what to do...

Jude: I'm sorry, I just don't know how to help you anymore. Are you absolutely sure it's not the...

Lynn: No. I keep telling you it's not. I've had it unplugged for weeks now.

As they continue talking, a document is shown. A divorce agreement with Jude and Lynn Murray.

Jude: I mean, I guess I can come over and help you figure it out. Are you free tomorrow night?

Lynn: Tomorrow night? You promise you'll actually come over this time? He's still your child too you know.

"Bitch", Shigaraki said.

"Wow, Jude seems to care a lot about his child", Present Mic sarcastically said.

Even if they were divorced, it sounded like that child was still his anyway.

Jude: I swear to god Lynn if this is just an imaginary friend or something I'm gonna lose it.

"He sounds like a great father", Dabi said.

"It sounds like a baby, do they even have the mental capacity to dream up imaginary friends?", Izuku thought.

"I can see why they divorced", Nezu said.

An irresponsible father that doesn't want any responsibility.

Lynn: What do you mean? Do you realize how young he is?

"So... an absentee father", someone said.

Izuku paused at the thought but pushed it out of his mind.

The call ends and the outside of a house is shown. An unknown TV program can be heard playing.

The video zooms in on an eye watching the TV. The TV changes to static and then to a different channel.

"Please don't zoom in on someone's eyes!", Kaminari exclaimed.

"It isn't that bad/Get those eyes away from me!"

The TV starts to constantly change channels until it just turns off.

VOL 333 (Title card!)

The scene shows a recording of someone giving a speech at the Mandela County Police Department.

Thatcher: ...Nothing but enlightening, to say the least... I've learned a lot about myself, and... I hope my colleagues in this room have learned just as much about me as well. I will never stand down from my base values.

The text shows that this is Thatcher Davis and Ruth Weaver getting promoted.

"Police officers. They're ones to talk after refusing to help callers with alternates", All Might said.

Thatcher: ...no matter how far up the ladder I go. While I may not be the most outspoken type... I protect and serve my city with pride, and I'm grateful to be rewarded as such. Thank you all.

"Liar".

"As if no one saw that tape".

"Maybe Thatcher genuinely cares?", Aizawa thought.