[SPECIAL] Overthrone + T.H.I.N.K

A/N: Credit to Alex Kister for this amazing story. I suddenly had a burst of motivation. This is something different from what I usually do but I hope you guys all like it. Don't expect frequent updates (I'm sorry)

Everyone appeared back in the theatre, but the voice was strangely silent. Usually the entity would greet them.

"Um... hello?", Izuku yelled.

The screen turned on, but it was static for a few moments.

"This is odd ", All For One thought to himself.

They heard a loud yawn and a whisper.

"damn it's been a while since the last chapter".

"Hello?!", Shigaraki shouts, annoyed.

"Ah yes. Sorry about that, I was just taking a nap. Nearly forgot I had you scheduled today".

"That was really creepy", Jiro commented.

"Anyways get to your seats yada yada. Or don't".

"What's going on with it?", Aizawa thought.

The screen turned on, and everyone got to their seats.

--

The scene shows shepherds sleeping on a rock, watching their flock of sheep. Calming music plays in the background.

"An animation?", Izuku wondered.

A bright light suddenly envelops the sky and they close their eyes, and a human voice speaks.

"Don't be afraid. I bring good news".

An angel that looks eerily like a statue appears before them.

"Do not trust that!/Trust him!", Twice shouts.

"Ugh. That just looks so... wrong", Uraraka says.

"Tonight, your savior was born in Davidstown. He is Christ, the Lord. You will find him wrapped in soft cloth and lying in a manger". 

"Ah, a Christian animation. What darkness will this behold?", Tokoyami says.

"Religion, seriously? Boring!", Bakugo shouted.

The chorus of angels flew away into the night sky, but the audio started glitching.

"Uh... hey, I think there is something wrong with the video", Kaminari says.

"But nothing has ever been wrong before, is something truly wrong here?", Nezu asked.

Rejoice!
Jesus is born!

"A̵ ̸l̴o̷n̵g̷ ̸t̷i̵m̷e̴ ̴a̵g̷o̵,̷ ̷t̵h̸e̶r̸e̴ ̸w̶a̸s̸ ̴a̴ ̸w̴o̶m̶a̶n̵ ̴n̴a̶m̷e̶d̸ ̷M̸a̴r̴y̶ ̴w̷h̴o̴ ̴l̶i̶v̴e̵d̴ ̸i̵n̷ ̶t̵h̸e̶ ̶c̷i̴t̶y̵ ̴o̴f̸ ̷N̷a̸z̵a̷r̷e̵t̷h̷.̴ ̶S̶h̸e̷ ̵w̶a̶s̶ ̴i̷n̶ ̶l̸o̸v̸e̸ ̴w̵i̶t̵h̴ ̵a̴ ̸m̸a̴n̶ ̷n̴a̵m̴e̶d̴ ̷J̵o̸s̸e̶p̶h̶.̴ ̵M̴a̸r̷y̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̸y̵o̵u̴n̷g̵ ̴a̴n̷d̴ ̶a̷ ̴v̸i̸r̷g̸i̴n̴,̵ ̷b̵u̴t̵ ̴s̸h̴e̷ ̵g̸o̴t̴ ̵a̸ ̴v̵e̸r̶y̵ ̷s̷p̵e̷c̷i̵a̸l̸ ̷m̷e̵s̴s̴a̸g̴e̷ ̷f̷r̸o̴m̴ ̸a̸n̴ ̴a̴n̵g̵e̴l̶ ̴n̶a̵m̵e̸d̷"

Many people clutched their ears from the piercing voice.

"JESUS CHRIST! I DON'T MEAN THAT IRONICALLY EITHER!", Kaminari made sure to add that last bit in.

Jiro and Nezu got the worst of it with their enhanced hearing.

[Ř̶̡̥̺E̷̡̧̡̛̗͔̱̠͍͂͊̑̔̒̒D̷͙̈́̃̀̌Ă̷̡̨̫͈̰̖̮̺̖̹̈́͊̂͗C̸͙̬̲̱̮͕͈̘̺͙̓̍͊̀̕T̴̡̩̮͓̹̥̝̂̅̅̽̈́͜E̷̡̛̪̙̟̻͌Ḏ̶̛̲̽̍̓̄̅̅͂͜͝]