Deku vs. Asta

A/N: In my opinion, Asta should've stomped Deku WAY EASIER. Boomstick and Wiz nerfed Asta pretty hard.

--

This is a simulation of what would happen if Deku fought Asta, from another multiverse.

Deku: So I'm comparing how I'd fare against another person?

Yes... it's a death battle. It stops until one of you kills the other.

Gasps from the heroes can be heard, while Shigaraki hopes he loses and dies a brutal death.

"D-do we really have to watch this?", Uraraka asks.

"I don't think I could handle seeing my successor die in front of me", All Might thinks to himself.

Shigaraki starts to get excited, finally. Something to put that stupid brat in his place.

The applause of a crowd is heard within a battle coliseum as a radio announcer talks through a loudspeaker revealing the main event.

Announcer: Give it up for our 26th World Martial Arts Tournament semi-final combatants; the superhero from U.A. High, Deku!

The announcer's voice fades out briefly as the camera cuts to Deku, walking into the arena and mumbling about his first impressions of his foe for his upcoming match.

Cheers from the students erupt, and some briefly think about how the term "semi-final" was said, does this imply Deku... killed his way here?!

That was quickly forgotten though because they saw a muscular teenager come out to the arena.

Deku: A sword that big? He's gotta be crazy strong. I'm gonna have to rely on more than just my power to take him down.

Announcer: And the Black Bulls' Magic Knight, Asta!

On the other side of the field, Asta walks in, his grimoire floating and familiar Liebe floating next to him as he twirls his Demon-Slayer up to his shoulder, with Liebe moving offscreen.

"A rusty sword? Seems impractical", Aizawa says.

Some teachers couldn't help but agree, but many noticed the floating book.

"I assume Asta isn't from a world with quirks, but it seems Asta's universe may have some elements of fantasy. The floating book looks like a Grimoire, which is associated with magic", Nezu noticed.

Just by looking at Asta's book, Nezu already had a theory on what type of world Asta may have come from.

Asta: I just gotta hit him... really hard.

Buildings rise to form an arena around the two.

Announcer: Beeeeegin!!

A headstrong Asta charges forward for the challenge while a mid-thought Deku shows surprise with his surroundings changing before moving forward for the battle. Asta immediately goes for a stabbing attack to end the fight instantly, but Izuku sidesteps and begins zooming around to leave the Black Bull knight wary before knocking him down with a charged kick.

"Win this Deku!", Uraraka shouted at the screen. Shouts of support could be heard from the other students, though Bakugo's was quiet grumbling. He didn't want Deku to die at all.

"I hope you'll be fine Young Midoriya", All Might thought.

The Anti Magic-user is quick to recover and is left swinging at mid-air whilst thinking about his opponent's strength as he takes another hit.