Part 1: Seeking Balance (A/N)

Yellow, fateful viewers. Hopefully at least one of you can't wait for the next few chapters to drop in 5 days. I think I'll be uploading every 23rd. Now, the first chapters I uploaded were published back to back and then the 4th was two and a half weeks later. That was just because I was lazy.

But now school has been going on for a month or so (wish it was more, but it's not) and I have found myself drowning in school work. I should be doing said school work right now. Instead, I'm talking to random people on the internet that probably don't even read my author notes...

Anyhow!

READ THIS:

As you can tell by the title of this, the first actual part of this book is Seeking Balance. I'm pretty sure there will be three parts, but I'm still working out those details. Right now, I plan for this part to be from chapters 5-19, but it might be a chapter or two longer. The full team will not be assembled in this.

That's pretty much it. I don't really know how many views I have, but it's more than 50. And I got a few votes, so that's pretty cool.

Thank you, people of the internet for reading this book. In my opinion, the next couple of chapters coming out are much better than the prelude ones. Enjoy!.. When they come out 😁