Part 2: Assemble (A/N)

So... it took 1 and a half years to publish the first part... I think that's pretty good timing(?). The second part will probably take longer. I'm going to handle it differently. I want to really flush the characters out and hammer out the plot better. I keep thinking about the ending of the book and what ya'll will think about it.

Like I say (I think I said, anyway) this is a duology. I have a squeal planned for after this book. Just so you don't think I'm giving up on this project, I want to show you the cover for the next book. It's up above. Yes, another character will be joining the first four. No, they will not be seen in this story... maybe.

Anyway, comment... like... it really helps my motivation. I have over 2.5K views on this book now and I can't help but appreciate it. 

Out of the four main characters, which is your guys favorite? 

If I know what POV you guys like better, I will try to write more chapters from their perspective. Maybe not in the next part, but definitely the third. Then the second book. The squeal  is pretty flexible right now. I got the big idea, but there are many different ways I could take it.

Thank you for the support, I will probably get the "prologue" for this next part published in a couple months at most. I didn't plan to put it in, but I couldn't help myself. Afterwards, I'll probably go radio silent for a while on this story. But the next time, I hope to have a lot of chapters published at the same time. 

Bye for now!