Six.

Six gets up from there bed and then sits down and staring at nines skateboard and thinking about them and two comes in the room "Still sad about nine huh?" Says two and six says "yea.." two sits by six "look six we don't know if that's nine or not but don't worry six we'll soon figure it out I promise six." Says two and six says "whatever you say two." Then two leaves the room and closing the door. X says "is six alright?.." two says "I'm not sure.. they are still sad about nine.." x peeks threw the door looking at six and x stays in silence "I'm gonna go now two I'll see you later." Says X "bye x" and x walks away and mean while with six. Tears going down six face and six hugging the skateboard six stayed in silence six puts down the skateboard on the wall and six starts to think.. and six decides to go outside and looks up at the shining stars and six thinks to there self and four walks up to six "what the hell are you doing??" Says four and six surprised that four was right by them and six says "oh nothing haha." Four looks at them suspiciously six says "what are you doing?" And "nothing I'm just checking" both of them stared at each other with silence six says "this is quite awkward.. I'm going to bed now four.." and six walks off to the house and six goes to there room and decides to go to bed.. -LIGHTS OFF- everyone is asleep ... silence in the night .... The next day everyone wakes up and six just stays in bed and deciding to eat breakfast later x comes with breakfast with a tray "hey are you gonna eat? The other algebraliens were wondering if you are gonna eat." X says then six says "I'll eat later" six covering there self up with there blanket x sighs and puts there breakfast on there dresser x leaves the room x walking to the kitchen four says "so are they gonna eat?" X says "no." Everyone stayed silence everyone starts to eat and go on with there day wondering if this will end soon screaming from the forest five says "what the fuck was that?" Seven says "it's probably nine." And six goes outside with nines skateboard and five says "six what the hell are yo-" six running to the forest with full speed two runs outside two yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SIX HAVE YOU GONE INSANE" six flips off two from far distance two gets mad and five and seven looking at each other and looking back at six and six continues to run to the forest and two running after them two yelling at five and seven to get the others and five and seven tells the algebraliens what six was doing and they all went outside and sees two running after six and five says "cmon guys let's chase after six and see what there gonna do." So everyone follows two and six goes threw the forest and tears going down six face while running with the skateboard on six's hands and trips onto the ground and starts crying and two finds six laying on the ground two yells at six "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING SIX WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Six stays in silence and everyone stares at two and six. Tears still going down on six's face two sighs "look I'm sorry six i didn't mean to yell at you.. you could have gotten your self killed by nine but nine isn't the same anymore sorry six.." six looks at the ground and touching the leaf's and six gets up and walks back home leaving the skateboard and ten walks to the skateboard and picks it up and walks home to give it to six and everyone leaves expect for two and nine watching from far distance and nine laughing two says "huh?! Who's there!" Nine walks up to two and nine says "it's me TWO!" Then two says "what the hell are you doing here what do you want from me!" Nine push's two to the ground nine says "ha. Six still thinking about me heh pathetic..of them" and then two says "that isn't funny nine! Your such a asshole! Why the fuck are you like this you psychopath!" Then two runs out of the forest and Nine stays in silence and decides to walk off mean while with x and six and ten . "It will be alright six.." says x and six mumbling while crying and ten says "hey six.. I wanted to give you this nines skateboard." Six looks at ten and ten gives nines skateboard to six. Six looks at the skateboard and throws it across the room ten says "why the hell did you do that six?!" Six stays in silence then six punches X in the face "STOP THAT SIX!" ten yells at six and x says "what was that for?!" Six says "I-I I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me I'm just gonna go to sleep ugh.." then x and ten leaves the room and six takes sleeping pills and few minutes later six falls asleep (part 4 coming soon..)