Keep Them Protected!

Two looks at them self in the mirror thinking "how are we gonna keep them protected" and ten looking at two "what are you doing two?" Says ten and two looks them in the mirror "look ten I want to keep seven and six protected because I heard that six is next and nine is gonna chop off there arm or something like that." And ten says "yea I would agree with you" and two "says what are we gonna do with six?" And ten says "look two. Six has been ignoring everyone even me like I don't know what has gotten into them like.. I just don't know.. like they only eat in there room" and the both of them went quiet and ten says "I've tried talking to six and they would just.. ignore me and then look at me with these angry eyes and I just don't know two after you did that to six they don't even want to talk or conversation with someone it's like they don't care anymore." Tears going on tens face and leaving two speechless "I've been trying to say sorry to six they would just smack my hand away from them and would just walk away" says two and ten says "it's your fault two." And two turns around to ten with a anger face and two storm's out of the room and slamming the door then two sees six going outside and two being curious and decides to look at six going outside and sees six going to the forest and two gets scared and running outside and yells out to six "SIX!! YOUR NINES NEXT VICTIM!!" And six looks at two with a shocked face from far away and two whispers "they actually listened to me." And six runs off in the forest then two says "or maybe not.." while with six.. six in there mind "shit! Two founded me I need to run." Six while running and in counters nine standing infront of them and nine looking at six with a evil smile on his face then six says "nine?.." nine holding a butcher knife in his hands "Oh hello my dear pal.." says nine and six stays in silence and then says "what do you want from me nine!" And nine slowly walking towards them and nine goes infront of them and says "to cut off your arm off.." then tackles six and nine pulls out his butcher knife and cutting six's arm off and six screaming in pain and nine fully cuts off six's arm off then nine says "wow.. I'm guessing your arm is mine now!" Evil Laughing in the forest and then nine gets off of six and then six says "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" Six starting to cry and then nine says "see you later.." Nine with a smirk on there face and starts running off with six's arm and six's looking at there missing arm and cried out loudly running back to the algebraliens and six runs inside and everyone looks at six with shocking faces then ten gets up "SIX! ARE YOU OKAY SIX?.." and Then four says "we need to give them bandages and make the bleeding stop" and everyone goes in six's room and six laying in bed with only one arm and x says "there the bleeding has stopped.." and then six looks at everyone in the room "thanks guys.." and two looking at the wall in mind "why didn't I do something it's my fault that happened..." and ten smiles at six and six and then everyone leaves six's room letting six to rest and they all relax the threw the day and checking up on six.
(Part eight coming soon!! I had to fix a spelling mistake!)