...

....

.....

....

....

...
..

Zero's POV:
I looked at two and four in a weird way as I think to myself "How much are these guys morons? I wonder how they're not suspicious of me, that's fucking great I will kill Three's 'boyfriend' of a bitch but not yet i have to make some right moves." I got up as I walk away as I heard Two cheering for Four, I find it pathetic that they are 'friends' now.

I went to my room as I looked around I see my bunk bed with white colored sheets with a uncomfortable of a pillow that I had to use two pillows for. I looked at my other side of my room I see a closet filled with disgusting junk I gagged.

I went on my bed as I looked at the red berries in my non existent pocket as I looked at it with a blank stare as I think.. "I need to target that One they're gonna ruin everything for me and nine." I stood silent as I twitched a little as I pick up my notebook, I grabbed a pen I started to write plans to where to killing one.

I honestly think Six thinks to themselves thinking 'Oooh I'm so awesome' yeah no.

—————————————

No one's Pov.

Two, Four, Six.

Four continued to play on the Nintendo 3DS as Two watched him play as they clapped their hands together as Six made small moaning sounds enjoying the strawberry oatmeal she made.

Six was happily kicking her feet as she enjoyed the oatmeal as he stood silent making small 'Mmm' sounds.

Six finally finished eating the oatmeal she hops out of the chair.

Six looked at Two as he sees Two covered with grey-ish brown bandages it seems like the bandages sucked up the blood and healing the wounds from the previous scratches from the hideout. Six stood silent as they looked at Two like some death stare. Six looked away as they went to Ten's room as Four and Two being loud and cheering for some game.

Six looked at their own robot arm as it twitched a little, Six touched the fingers of the robot arm that she had on. Six stopped as they walked into Ten's room as she sees Ten wearing a some sort of Captains Cap it had a bright orange star in the middle of it saying Ten on it.

Ten noticed Six as he warmly smiles at them.
"Ah, hello six are you feeling alright now? I was really worried about you a few hours ago. What happened?" Ten pats a spot on the bed gesturing Six to sit next to him.

Six sat down next to Ten as they leaned onto Ten as Ten wrapped one arm around them.
"Hey.. buddy look it's okay you can tell me anything what's been bothering you?" Ten smiled comforting he was a nice number, he didn't like the past that happened between the fights. "You can tell me."

Six sighs "well it's Nine and he kidnapped me again I don't know what she wants from me.. I feel like she's obsessed but she tried to kill me. I don't fucking get it.." Six tears up as their tears ran down their cheeks as the bandage on them slowly gets ruined and disgusting and wet it felt like a dirty wash cloth.