Baby Food Monster Date P1 of 2

Caitlin aka Baby Food Monster had been extra clingy for a few weeks. Her daddy aka Growler noticed one evening when he was taking out Food monster aka mummy on a date night.

He had changed into some smart casual clothes and was on the couch waiting for his food monster to finish getting ready.

"Dadda" Caitlin had said holding out her arms for a cuddle

"My sweetheart" he growled out cuddling her without hesitation

"Gotta take mummy out for date night tonight my love, but don't worry you've got Sophie coming over to play with you and get you to bed"

Sophie worked at the nursey they used and when they realised, she lived down the street she was a welcomed babysitter.

"Dadda" she said snuggling into her daddy even more than before.

"Ah you really are a food monster"

"Right Sophie will be here in a minute" Food monster said as she entered the lounge

"Good... woof... doesn't mummy look very nice"

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied

He then reluctantly put his baby food monster down on her play mat and even though Sophie was there and getting her to play there were tears. Which got a little to Growlers heart.

In the car he was passenger but was quiet

"You okay?" Food monster asked putting a reassuring hand on his leg

"Ah just gets to me every time when she cries"

"Yeah she has been very clingy recently, but we do need date night"

"We do, especially the fact I get to see you in that dress" he growled,

She smiled she was wearing her black dress that she knew he loved.

At the bar they were waiting to be shown to their table, when he had a thought.

He got out a scrap of paper and wrote something down.

"Oh daddy has a plan?"

"He does and will give it a try" he said before pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"Hmm I do like you in this dress my love" and with that they enjoyed a very nice date night and his plan was put on hold for a few hours.

The next evening it had been his turn to pick up Caitlin and whilst getting her dinner and prepping theirs, he was scribbling down some thoughts in a proper notebook so he wouldn't completely forget.

Food monster who had not long come in walked down the stairs from being in the shower and noticed him scribbling.

"Is mummy allowed to know?"

"Well, this is between me and Baby food monster mummy I'm sworn to secrecy" as he closed his book and put it away.

She playfully growled

"Don't worry I'll get baby food monster to do a case report" tapping her cheeks,

then giving her one of his trademark rascally smiles he kissed her and they sat down together to eat

It was a few days before he enacted his plan, and he hadn't planned which night Food Monster had asked to change one of their stay-at-home date nights to another night.

"Hey, you okay to change date night?"

"Yeeeessss"

"Okay Abs wants me to go with a band with her and considering Tim can't go so I thought I would."