Ultimate Date

Ultimate Date:@SarahArnold07 here is the wedding thank you very much for requesting.

Growler was in the hotel room; the sun was shining in, and he was stood in front of the mirror adjusting his tie. It was their ultimate date.

A small knock on the hotel door

"Can I come in Jethro"

"Yeah, sure Duck"

"Let me" said his dearest friend as he finished off straightening Growlers tie.

"Nervous as hell" he growled

Ducky smiled

"Wasn't going to say a word" Growler smiled at the response knowing that his friend had been thinking it, but he knew his nerves were very much on display. 

After putting his suit jacket on 

"Here are the rings" handing Ducky the box which held two carefully designed rings.

"Thank you, now let's go it's not correct for the groom to be late"

They walked slowly down the corridors and were soon in the garden of the hotel.  Family and friends were arriving, and music played in the background.

Growler paced trying to calm his breathing down. Ducky kept an eye on his dear friend, as best man duties were concerned the nervousness was all that Ducky had to worry about.

Twenty-four hours before, they had all been in hospital trying to get patched up. Not that the op was over, as Growler and Food Monster would be spending some of their first nights as husband-and-wife undercover.

Back in the hotel rooms Food monster was getting ready and the photographer was doing some photos of her and her dad. 

Her brother George knocked on the door "Come in"

Letting the photographer out so he could set up in the garden.

"Wow no more calling you scarecrow"

"George" her dad firmly said

"Sorry, but seriously Ellie you look wonderful"

"Thanks George. Can you take Caitlin?"

"Can I see Daddy?"

"Yes, come on I am sure he will want to see you in your pretty dress"

"See you soon my love" Food monster said watching George and Caitlin leave. Just leaving her and her dad in the room

"Ready dad?"

"I think I'm more nervous than you"

Food monster laughed and gave her dad a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, but I know this time is right"

"I am proud of you" her dad replied.

The guests had now gathered, and Growler was still pacing, despite waving to Caitlin and talking to Ducky.

Ziva, Tony, and Tali were sat watching

"I am so glad he found this happiness" Tony said simply

"Yes, and with everything that is happened, we are very lucky to witness"

"Caitlin looks pretty mommy," said Tali

"That she does"

Growler then stopped pacing, a few of the guests who were mainly those of the team and extended families sat quiet and turned their heads to the back of the garden where they knew Food monster would walk in.

The orchestra got ready and then started to play. 

Growler took in a deep breath and turned to watch what he promised to be his fifth and final wife come in to view.

If the sun hadn't been shining so bright or they had been indoors, her smile alone would have given off enough beams to shine a light on all dark spaces.

Her dad who was wearing his grey suit and white shirt with a waistcoat, looked proud as punch as he escorted his only daughter down the aisle. 

George held Caitlin's hand as she scattered rose petals on the freshly mown grass.

"Thank you, my princess," Growler said as he smiled at his daughter.

He then shook Food monster's dad hand and whispered in his wife to be ear "Woof"

Food monsters dress was long gown that showed off her figure.  The main part of her dress was smooth and ivory coloured. The top was lace layered and so were the straps.  She carried a white rose bouquet which was tied with a burgundy red ribbon.  Her veil was simple with her hair down. 

The burgundy red that tied the flowers matched Growlers tie, he was wearing his all-black suit.

She smiled nearly laughing out loud at his response to the dress.

The ceremony began with the welcome and what felt to all a relief they were all there safe and sound.

A candle was lit by Vance and said that he wished that the candle of their love would never burn out.

"Do you have any vows?"

"Yes" said Growler who smiled nervously

"When I first met you, I never realised how much you meant to me. I don't think I will truly ever understand. But when I saw that bullet..." he took a breath as emotion caught him unaware.

"I knew then that I will do everything in my power to love you for the rest of my life"

Food monster wiped away some of her tears "I don't think I can really say much as I love you so much it hurts but I will say" taking a deep breath

"You are simply my strength, my guide, my rock and my true love"

Both barely got through the official part and even a few tears formed in his eyes.

Ducky then handed Growler the rings which they had designed.  Both were silver and contained rose gold within them and had their names Growler and Food Monster engraved on the inside alongside their wedding date.

Growler smiled and wiped away her tears.  Before their wedding officiant which was his friend Tristan who owned the hotel announced

"I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may now kiss the bride"

Growler instantly pulled her in to a long kiss which caused a few whistles and laughs amongst the clapping.

When they walked back towards the photographer at the end of the aisle, Growler turned to his wife

"Well, my darling wife" turning to her with a rascally smile.

Food monster turned and kissed him

"Time for some cake I'm hungry"

"Yes, Mrs Food Monster Ellie Gibbs" both laughing out loud as they walked in to the marquee which held the cake and bar.

Happy valentines all hope you enjoyed. Please feel free to comment, react or vote as they are all much appreciated. X