Chapter 10

Billy and I arrive at the Halloween party and Billy goes straight for the drinks. I see Corey and I sneak up behind her. "Boo." I say as she spins around. "Hi!" She says and hugs me. "What are you supposed to be?" I ask her confused by her outfit. "I'm a mouse, duh." She says as she points to her mouse ears.

"What are you supposed to be?" Corey asks me. "Someone who doesn't give a shit." I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "Hey, 3 o'clock." Corey says as she points at something behind me. I turn around to see my brother sizing up Steve Harrington. I groan and go over to them.

"Billy." I warn my brother lowly. He looks down at me and walks away. "Sorry about him." I say as I turn around to face Steve. "It's fine. I don't think we've met." Steve says with a smile. "Oh yeah sorry, I'm Bella Hargrove." I say with a smile as his eyes widen. "I'm Steve Harrington." He says and I nod. "I know who you are apparently every girl in this town is in love with you." I say sarcastically. He laughs and then looks away.

"Oh shit. Sorry I gotta go." Steve says as he quickly rushes over to a girl. "Wow he actually talked to you." Corey says as she comes up beside me. "Is that not normal?" I ask confused. "Steve Harrington talking to a girl that's not Nancy Wheeler, yeah that's not normal." Corey says and I turn back to look at Steve and the girl who I assume is Nancy.

"I'm gonna get something to drink." I say and I go to get a beer. "Well, well, well if it isn't Isabella Hargrove." I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Eddie. "Edward Munson what a pleasant surprise." I say with a smirk. "Beer? I took you for more of a Fireball girl." He says and I laugh. "I do like my Fireball." I say with a smirk.

We turn as we hear a bunch of gasps and everything get quite. I see Steve standing in front of Nancy who has a drink spilled all over her. She quickly rushes out of the room with Steve following behind her.

"Well shit." I hear Corey say as she comes up beside Eddie and I. "Sinclair." Eddie says with a nod. "Munson." Corey says with a nod of her own. "Hargrove." I say trying to break the new found tension in the air.

I see Steve rush out of the bathroom looking upset. "Hey I'll see you guys later." I say to Eddie and Corey as I rush after Steve. I hear both of them protest but I ignore them.