Chapter 15

Steve's pov

It's gym again and I have to put up with Billy again. Billy blocks me and takes the basketball. He laughs and dribbles the ball. "Alright, alright, alright king Steve, king Steve everyone. I like it you're playing tough today." He says as he continues to dribble the ball.

"Jesus do you ever stop talking man come on." I say getting annoyed. "What, you afraid that the coach is gonna bench you now that I'm here huh?" Billy says with a laugh as he pushes me to the floor and makes the shot.

I sigh and Billy comes over to me. He sticks his hand out and I take it thinking he was going to help me up. "You mess with my sister again and you're dead Harrington." Billy warns lowly as he shoves me to the ground again. I get up with a groan of pain and go to the showers.

I turn on the shower and sigh as Tommy H stands in front of me and Billy stands beside me. "Don't sweat it Harrington, today's just not your day man." Billy says from beside me. "Yeah it's not your week." Tommy H corrects Billy.

"You and the princess break up for one day and she's already running off with with freaks brother." Tommy says and that catches my attention. "Oh shit. You don't know. Jonathan and the princess skipped yesterday and still haven't shown. But that must just be a coincidence right?" Tommy says with a laugh as he walks out of the showers.

"Don't take it to hard man. Pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about, plenty of bitches in the sea." Billy says with a smile. "And my sister doesn't count as one." He says as he turns off my shower. I send him a glare and he walks out of the showers.