Chapter 19 - Temple of the Seed

"They're late." Dante said, looking through his car window.

"They'll be here." The tanned man sitting next to him said.

"They should have been here 15 minutes ago." Dante checked over his shoulder, looking out the back.

"Would you relax?" The tanned man shook his head. "They'll be here. It was a good tip."

"Bullshit it was." Dante pointed at him. "You heard this from Gloria."

"Yeah, it's a good tip!"

"Eddy, you're a smart guy. You shouldn't be thinking with your dick. That's what you always tell me not to do."

"Hey!" Eddy turned to look him in the eye. "First of all, Gloria knows what she's talking about. I got a lot of tips from her before, and most of them turned out good. Second—"

"Eddy."

"Second! I don't think with my dick."

"Eddy!"

"What?"

Dante pointed out the front window. The alley they were parked in just got blocked off by a car on the street. They looked behind them and saw another car blocking that exit too.

"You were saying?" Dante pulled a .45 from his holster and started the car.

Eddy pulled out his 9mm. "Tell me you were right when we get out of this."

Tires squealed as the car shot forward.

~The Wrong Hero~

Another dream of days long past, Dante awoke in a similar way he did a few nights before. In addition to the three sleeping companions from then, Keel and JoJo joined him. It was more that JoJo wanted to sleep near Dante and Keel was fine with being that close, though that didn't stop the dog boy from ending up over Dante's legs. JoJo, of course, was on top of Keel again. Rifana, Sadeena, and Dio were in basically the same positions as they were the last time, with Sadeena being slightly more over him this morning.

When people fantasize about having a harem, they probably image being surrounded by women and fucking them as much as they want. What they don't think about is waking up with multiple bodies attached to them. This is probably what that would feel like. Sure, we pretty much slept together when we traveled earlier, but we all slept on Dio and JoJo's feathers. This time, I'm the filolial.

Thankfully, he was able to rouse everyone with little fuss, and avoid being pulled on top of Sadeena again. He recooked some of the gator from the day before and they all had a quick breakfast. Raphtalia gave him a look when he sat down to eat it.

"What's up?" He asked her.

"Oh, nothing." She said, continuing to smile at him. "You seem to be popular with everyone."

"Yeah, I'm irresistible." Dante rolled his eyes.

He wasn't really bothered by it, though being furniture wasn't something he aspired to. Still, it was nice being that cared for.

Sadeena took the opportunity to wrap her arms around him from behind, squeezing his head against her chest. "Oh, you very much are, my love~."

"Yeah, yeah." Dante took another bite of his gator.

"No need to get all embarrassed." Raphtalia said.

"Who said I was?"

"Your red face did." Raphtalia chuckled as Dante turned his head to the side.

"He's not embarrassed." Sadeena said, sliding her hand across his face. "He just wanted to hear how fast my heart beats when I'm near him~."

"I-It's too early for this!" Dante yelled. Sadeena just laughed as she released him.