13

When we finished after dinner, Felix pulled me into our room. I was confused at first but then he grabbed his laptop and signed into netflix. "Movie?" I nodded, and he smiled. "Get into your pyjamas, we'll cuddle. I mean- if you want to..." "Of course I do." I replied.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pyjama set. "I'll have a quick shower and I'll be back." Felix nodded and I walked into the bathroom. When I finished I got dressed, took of my tattoo coverings and fixed my hair. I applied some strawberry lip balm and walked back into the room where Felix was tucked into bed waiting. "Netfelix." I said, noticing the similarity. "Netfelix?" "Mhm. What are we watching?" I asked hopping into bed.

We scrolled through the movies and ended up choosing the 'to all the boys I've loved before' series and pressed play on the first one. "Why are you so far away? Come closer Kai!" Felix said halfway through the intro. He stuck his arm out and I tentatively moved closer. He put his arm around me and we continued to watch the movie. I really hope he can't see me blushing right now.

Once we finished the first movie we got up to get some snacks. That's when Felix noticed I was showing my tattoos.

 That's when Felix noticed I was showing my tattoos

These on the same arm with the soulmate mark

These on the same arm with the soulmate mark. Pretend that the second one says 'sacrifice'

"They're pretty." Was all he said when he saw them. He didn't comment about how the one of the tattoos talked about sacrifice. I'm glad he didn't bring it up.

Once we'd gotten the snacks we went back to the bedroom and started the second movie in the series. I was so into the movie, that I didn't even realise that my head was resting partially on felixs chest. When I did notice, I pulled my head away, but Felix put it back where it was. "Keep it there." He said before taking a handful of popcorn and continuing to watch the movie. When it finished, we started the third one, but half an hour in I fell asleep.

"Kai? We have to go to practice soon." I was woken up by Felix, whose hair had just been washed and smelled like lemons. I soon got out of bed and showered. After that I did my normal routine, except covering my tattoos, since Jyp said I could show them.

"Kai we have to- oh! You're already up

"Kai we have to- oh! You're already up." It was Felix. Why do I have the sudden urge to kiss him again? "Kai? Did you hear me?" "Shit sorry. I didn't mean to space out-" "LANGUAGE KAI!" Chan called out from the other room. "How did he hear that?" I asked out loud. Felix shrugged and started to walk out the door. Before he left I grabbed his wrist. "What's up?" He asked. "What did you want to ask?"
"I-it's nothing." He said. He was blushing. "You sure?" He nodded. "Oh." I smiled at him and he started to walk out again.

Last second, I pulled him around and pecked him on the lips, before also walking out of the room myself. Now I was blushing too.

We soon got into the car and drove (FEel The HEaT InsIdE chan we know you wrote it.) to the building. When we got there we immediately warmed up and started to practice.

The whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off felix. He couldn't keep his eyes off me either.