25!

For some weird reason when we all got back to the dorms I felt REALLY horny. I have no idea but it almost hurt, I was that needy. I just needed to find a way to get the others to leave so they wouldn't hear me. But how? I sat on my bed for ages trying to think of a way to get the others to leave, but I couldn't. Maybe I'd just have to risk it. I'm sure they'd understand, I'm just nervous about that Felix would think about me with a dildo up my ass.

I walked out to the living room, and the others were all there looking on Netflix. "Wanna watch a movie with us?" Felix asked. Perfect. They'd all be so focussed on their movie that they wouldn't even notice what I was doing. "No thanks, I'm a bit tired." I said, grabbing a cup of water to make it seem like I came out here for a reason other than to check what the others were doing.

I walked back into the room and locked the door. I placed the glass of water on the table and opened my wardrobe. I dug around into the corner and found the small box that contained my very limited collection of toys. I pulled it out and set it out on the bed next to me. I stripped off my pants and boxers, throwing them on the ground beside me.

I started to stroke myself slowly, groaning at the familiar feeling. I reached over with my free hands and grabbed my dildo. I quieted some lube into my hole and started stretching myself out with my fingers. When I Felix like I'd been stretched enough I pulled my fingers out and started to push the dildo in. It felt better than I remembered, and it was bigger too.

I started thrusting it, trying to find my spot. I found it soon enough and thrusted in quickly. As much as I tried to hold my moans in, I couldn't. I could feel the familiar know in my stomach that told me I was getting close. I thrusted harder and faster into my prostate until I came. I never usually came that quickly. Never.

I found my butt plug and pushed it in because I still wanted to feel good there, even if I had already finished. Then I found my wipes to clean up. Lucky I didn't get anything on my sheets, because then I would have to find a way to explain to the others why I needed new sheets. I got dressed and packed everything up, then threw the box into the back corner of my wardrobe.

I walked into the living room where the other members were watching a movie called thirteen lives. When Felix saw me he shuffled over enough for me to sit next to him. I cuddled into his side and watched the rest of the movie with them.

I hope they didn't hear