16

When we arrived back at the JYP building, we went up to the practice room. When we opened the door, the other members immediately walked over to me and bundled me into one big hug. They all said things to help comfort me, and to welcome me back.

They pulled away eventually, but none of them went to far. "I'm sorry Kai." Said Seungmin. He looked at his feet and didn't say anything else. Chan pulled me in for a hug, and whispered in my ear. "If you need a break just ask." He pulled away and gave a week smile. I thanked them all and sat down.

"Guys I've been thinking a lot I've decided I want to do University. I'd do it online and I wouldn't do too much, but I just wanted your opinion." I said, leaning back and looking at them. "As long as it's not to much and this is what you want, than I think you should go for it." Said Minho, sitting on the arm rest.

All the agreed with him, and I immediately pulled out my laptop. "I applied a while ago, and I think some of the Universities responded. Does anyone have chopsticks?" I asked, thinking it was a good time to break out that natto. Chan reached into his bag and threw me a set. I thanked him and grabbed a pack of natto.

Wile I was eating I opened the email from the University of Korea, and opened the document.

Choi Kai

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the online program at Korea University!

If you have any questions about your chosen subjects please enquire below.

Next I opened the email from Yeonsei, and it said the same thing. Accepted. I then opened the third and final email from the University of Seoul, and again I was accepted. I put my laptop next to me and jumped up, screaming  in joy. I jumped around and hugged the person standing closer to me, Jeongin. "I got accepted into all of the ones I applied for!" I said, pulling away and sitting back down. "What one do you think you might choose?" Chan asked. "SNU is really hard to get into and I worked my ass off to get there so I-" "Kai..." "Sorry chan hyung. Anyways, I think I'll choose SNU." I said.

I took my last mouthful of Natto and clicked on the link to enrol. When that was done, I closed my laptop and stood up. "Let's practice." I said. I don't think anyone expected to actually practice today but they did anyways.