29!

"Minho Hyung you shouldn't do that." I said, looking over at his plate. "Do what?" He asked. "Cross your chopsticks of your plate." I replied, taking another piece of sashimi. "Why not? It's literally not hurting anyone." "It's rude." "Since when?" He was staring at me, waiting for an answer. "I don't know exactly when, but for ages. You know we have to go to Japan soon, and if you do that there it's really bad. Also if you eat while you walk in Japan it's rude to, so maybe you should start practicing Hyung." He looked really confused, and looked over at chan. "Is that a real thing?" He asked. "Yeah, and now that we have a member that's part Japanese you might want to start respecting that more." Chan replied, taking a bite. "I'm sorry Kai." Minho mumbled as he uncrossed his chopsticks.

After dinner we all dispersed through the dorms, me and Felix both going to the the room. "Genshin?" I asked as I hopped into bed next to him and cuddled closer. "Sure." We played together for ages, until it was late and our eyes started to get sore. We but our phones away, and cuddled into each other. Felixs hand trailed down to my hip, then rested on my thigh. He accidentally moved it a little too high, and at this point his hand was right on my dick. My breath hitched and a small whimper leaked out of my mouth. "Fuck I'm sorry Kai, I didn't mean to do that." Said Felix, withdrawing his hand. "I-it's fine but- can you do it a-again?" Why did I say that? Why? "Ok?"

He placed his hand back and looked up at me. "S-squeeze." There was no turning back now. He squeezed it, and boy did it feel good. He could probably feel me getting hard by now. I let out a small moan, and looked at him. "Kai- you're hard." And it's because of him. "Y-yeah." I replied. "I-I can leave if you want-" "No. Stay. Please. It felt good-" cut to the shit Kai. Just do it. "I'm ready Felix." I wanted this. I wanted him. "Wh-what? Are you sure? Don't feel pressured..." "Felix just do it! I want you to be the one to take my virginity, right here right now."

He hovered over me and brought his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync, and our tongues darted against each other. His lips were like raspberry flavoured clouds, soft and plump. His hand trailed up the side of my body, sending rhythmic shivers down my spine. His lips soon moved to my neck, making me immediately whimper at the foreign feeling. He gently sucked and bit along my neck and collarbones, his hand still trailing over my sides. He pulled away and sat up. "Are you sure baby?" He asked. "Yes." I replied, pulling my shirt over my head. He did the same and started toying with my nipples.

He squeezed them and palmed them, making me moan. I tried to hold it in a bit because I knew that the others were for the most part still awake. It was now that I realised he was hard to, and it was getting painful for the both of us. I ground up into him, signalling that I wanted more. "Fuck baby!" He moaned, starting to hastily unzip my fly. He pulled my pants off and started palming me through my boxers. "Fuck Felix!" I moaned as I subconsciously bucked my hips up into his hand.

I tugged at the waistband of his sweats and he pulled them off, throwing them to the side and starting to palm himself. His head was thrown back in pleasure, and it was hot as fuck. "Felix hurry up!" I moaned out loudly as I attempted to get his attention. "Kai are you sure you want this?" He asked again, his fingers looping around the band of my boxers. "Yes Hyung! Please just hurry!" With that he pulled off my boxers in one swipe. "You're fucking huge Kai." He said, staring straight down. "If you don't hurry up, I'll fuck you myself and let me tell you that won't feel as good as if you fuck me Felix." I growled, trying my hardest not to touch myself. "Ok! Ok! I'm getting there baby!" He said. He pulled off his boxers, revealing his huge member. "Fuck Felix." I groaned. The thought of that going inside me made me whimper. I knew it would feel good. "Baby do you have lube? I ran out." Felix said, slamming the drawer of his bedside shut. "I-In the corner of my wardrobe in a black box." I whispered, starting to touch myself. "Don't." Felix growled, slapping my hand away. "I want you to cum from me, not your hand." He said, getting up and digging into my closet. "Fuck Kai I never knew you had this many toys." He said, throwing the box back and jumping back onto the bed.

He started to apply some lube to his fingers, not forgetting to warm it up first. He looked at me, waiting for permission to proceed. I nodded and he ran his fingers down my ass to find my hole. When he found it he carefully pushed a finger in and slowly started to thrust in. "I'm going to put a second one in ok?" He said. "Hurry." I whimpered, needing more pleasure.

He started to scissor me open and thrust his fingers to stretch me out. Even this felt better than Amoy of my toys and my fingers combined. "Fuck Lix I think I'm about to cum! Fuck!" I could feel my stomach heating up, like a was almost there. Felix stopped and waited for a moment, before grabbing the lube again. "With or without condom?" He asked, holding a pack. "Without." I answered.

He squirted some lube onto his fingers and warmed it up before applying it to his dick. "Last chance to say no beautiful." "Just fuck me!" I said, raising my voice slightly. "Ok beautiful." He said, before placing a hand on my hip and starting to push in. Instantly a sensation different to any other came over me. It was pain mixed with pleasure, mixed with the feeling of something being inside of me. Once he was fully in he waited for a moment to let me adjust, until I told him to start.

He started slow, thrusting in and out. The pain had mostly gone and was just replaced with more pleasure each time her thrusted. He sped up a bit, now going at a medium pace. Soon enough, he sped up until he was going faster than I though possible. He found my spot and started thrusting at that angle, hearing an increase in my moans. "Fuck Hyung! It Felix good- Fuck!" I was sure at this point that the others could hear me, but I didn't care. I didn't care what they thought about me, all I cared about was cumming.

Felix thrusted a bit more before I could feel the knot in my stomach. "Fuck Lix I'm cumming!" I whimpered, trying to hold off until he came too. "Baby don't hold it ok? Just cum." "But I wanna wait for you- FUCK!" I screamed midway through my scebtance, not being able to hold it anymore. Tears started to well at the bottoms of my eyes, the overwhelming pleasure not stopping, until Felix came inside me and stopped thrusting.

He pulled out and reached into his bedside table, pulling out some baby wipes. He quietly started to wipe me down, occasionally leaving kisses around my body. He then cleaned himself, then the wiped in the bin and tucked me in next to him. "How do you feel beautiful? Does it hurt?" He asked, brushing my hair out of my face. "No. Thank you Felix. I liked it." At that he beamed. "I enjoyed it too beautiful. And you know what this means?" "What?"

"We've officially accepted each other. There is no possible way to change soulmates anymore. You're mine forever, and I'm yours."