11

We filed into the meeting room, and sat down. Felix sat next to me, and held my hand. He gave me a reassuring look before looking toward Jyp. "Hello, how are you all?" He asked. We all mumbled out a "good." And waited for him to speak again. "First of all, Kai. How've you been going? Have the others been taking care of you?" I nodded. "That's good then. Now. Everyone knows why we're here I'm guessing?" He looked around at all the staff that had joined a, who nodded and murmured out different variants of yes.

"We'll, first of all I want to say that I fully support any relationship that may or may not happen between the two of you. I also want to say that I know you'll be happy together. But, the thing we need to address most urgently is your fans." He said, looking at all of us. "I think it would be best if you his it for a while, at least until Kai is a little better known, and you've both come to terms fully with everything. And questions?" Chan put up his hand. "So what are we going to do with the marks?" He asked. "Well I know Kai already had tattoos, so I think it'd be ok for Kai to show his, but Felix will have to hide his. As long as people only see one of you with the mark for now, I don't mind."

After that we talked about some more minor things, and left. Since we'd already done all the work we needed to do today, we went back to the dorms. Me and felix went to our room, and locked the door so we could chat.

"Us." Said Felix. He flipped onto his bed, looking at the roof. "Yeah. It doesn't feel real." I said, sitting on my own bed. Felix sat up and patted the bed next to him. "Sit." I walked over to him and sat right next to him. "Kai, what do you think about all this? Are you ok with it?" He Asked, talking my hand in his again. "I usually don't form bonds strong enough this quickly, but honestly, I'm ready to give my heart to someone, and I want that someone to be you felix. When I'm with you, I feel different. It's hard to explain but when you talk to me, I feel euphoric. I didn't know why, but I guess now I have my answer. I'm ready felix." He beamed at me and hugged me. "Me too. I'm ready for you too Kai." He kissed me quickly on the cheek and opened his phone. "Can I tell Demi? She's my best friend from Australia. I'll make sure she doesn't post anything that reveals us. I nodded, and he dialled a number into face time.

"Hey bitch, what's up?"

"Dem, you know the guy I told you about?"

"Go on..."

"Dem, we kissed, and he's my soulmate!"

"Bitch! No! Actually? Can I meet him? I have to make sure he's up to the standards."

"He's attractive if that's what you mean." Jeez, that made me blush.

"He can't jest be attractive, he needs to be hot, nice and capable enough to care for such I high maintenance guy!"

"He's all of those things. Here. I'll hand you to him."

"Bitch was right, you are hot. What's your name?"

"Kai." I said.

"How tall see you? You look tall from what I can see."

"I'm 6'5. I used to be an Olympic figure skater, so I grew really quick. At least I think that's why, people said figure skating makes you tall. I don't know."

"So you're capable... where are you from?"

"I grew up in Australia, and I'm Korean-Japanese-Australian."

"Sheeeeesh! Well I know your nice, that's just aussie stuff. Are you a bogan, and do you swear?"

"I'm not a bogan, and I do swear. I swear so much, and chan has probably never say 'language' so many times in his life." I said. "Dem give him a break. He's a good guy." Said Felix, cutting back on screen and holding my hand again.

"He fuckin better be"

@Demzz❤️

Demzz❤️- 🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

Demzz❤️- 🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

Comments are turned off on this post

Also just pretend the girl in the picture looks the same as the first girl because I just used that picture for the pose and I couldn't find a girl that looked that similar so yeah.