3

"Dinner!" Called put chan just as we finished unpacking. We stood out and I followed felix to the dining room. We sat down next to each other and waited
For everyone to join before we started. "It's Tteokbokki." Said chan. He smiled and gestures to start eating.

"Ok. So Kai, we've announced that we're getting a new member, but we haven't announced that it's you, so tomorrow we have an interview booked with a company, and you'll be asked some questions about yourself ok?" I nodded and took I bite out of one of the rice cakes. It was so good. The sauce was flavourful and the rice cake was just the right texture. "This is really good." I said, taking another bite.

For the rest of the dinner we just casually chatted. We talked about dancing, and singing and rapping. They told me that no matter what they'd be here for me, and that they hoped they'd become something like a second family for me. I didn't talk much, I just smiled and listened. I was still worrying about what they'd say when I told them about my ADHD.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie. While Changbin and hyunjin fought over what movie we'd watch, I whispered to Felix.

"I want to tell them but I don't know how." I said in English. "Just tell them that you have ADHD and major anxiety, and that you just wanted them to know. They'll understand, trust me." I nodded and turned to chan.

"Can I tell you all something?" I asked him. He nodded and told everyone to listen. "I-I just wanted to let you know that I have ADHD, and also really bad anxiety. I-I just thought I'd tell you so you knew." I looked at my feet and started to fiddle with my sleeves. Something that became a habit because of my anxiety. "That's fine Kai. Don't be worried ok? Just if you need to talk to someone about anything we'll always be here do you ok?" Said Minho. I nodded and we started the movie.

Of course they had to choose a fucking horror movie. I was DEATHLY scared of things like ghosts, and nurseries, and people in cults. All of those things were in this movie. Every time a jumps are came up I covered my eyes and subconsciously clung to the people next to me, which happened to be Felix and chan. Each time I apologised and the told me it was fine, and that they didn't mind a bit, which was comforting.

After two and a half painful hours, the movie finally finished, and it was late. Chan said that we should all go to bed because we had a big day tomorrow, and that we needed to get some good sleep. After we all said goodnight we split off and went to our separate rooms. Me going with Felix, chan going with Changbin, Minho going with Jeongin and Jisung going with hyunjin. Seungmin went to the room next to mine and felixs which was slightly smaller than the rest, so he didn't have to share.