18

After a while we decided it was time to stop and get dinner. We went to a Korean barbecue place, that we all really liked.

"What drink do you want Kai?" Asked felix as we were ordering. "I could go for a grapefruit soju I guess." I said, shrugging. I felt like treating myself today, and this seemed like the way to do it. "Soju?" He asked sounding surprised. "Yeah. Why?" I replied. "I didn't realise you drink. That's all."

When we ordered the other members all looked kinda surprised that I ordered something alcoholic, but Minho looked happy. "Finally, someone who knows how to have fun." He said when the waiter left. "Unlike him." He said, pointing to chan. I smiled, and moved my hand to Felix's, and clutched it.

When our drinks and the meat came we started to cook the food. The side dishes came out soon after, and when the first batches of meat where done we started to eat. It was so good, that I knew I would eat more than I was supposed too.

When we were almost done I had already had a lot to eat, and ALOT to drink. I stopped eating, knowing that if I ate anymore I would burst. "Kai, don't order anymore drinks ok?" Felix said. "Whyyy?" I asked. "Kai you're getting drunk." He replied. "One more? Pleaseeeeee?" "Kai, I'm sorry but I don't think you should. You're already going to have a hangover tomorrow, and we're filming." He whispered something to chan, who nodded and went off. "Pixxie boy, I'll give you a kiss if I can have moreeee!" "Kai, as much as I would love a kiss, I'm not giving in ok?"

Cham came back soon after, and downed the last of his sprite before telling everyone to put on their masks while we walked through the restaurant. We walked out to the cars, and in one which the company owned, Chan, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin and Minho hopped in. In the other car,(mine), Felix, Jisung, me and Minho hopped in. "Felix if you hurt my car I will kill you." I said as he helped me into the passenger seat. He started to drive, and thankfully my car got back to the dorms without a single scratch.

When parked, Felix picked me up and carried my to the dorms. "Pixxie boy I need to SPEWWW!" I groaned, clutching my stomach. "Kai can you hold on until we get to the dorm?" He asked, sighing. "Nope." "Well I guess we're going to have to explain to Twice why we're knocking on their door at midnight." He said, putting me down and helping me to the closest door, which led to twice's dorm.

Nayeon was the one who answered, greeting us both. "Hi guys, what's up?" "Pixxie boy said I can spew here." I blurted out. "Kai! Just for reference I said we can ask-" "Pixxie, It's coming upppp!" "I'm so sorry Nayeon, do you mind if we..." "Sure, you know where to go."

Felix thanked her and she stepped aside. He opened a door and pulled me in. I immediately rushed to the toiled and emptied the whole contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. After a while I was done and Felix started ti clean the toiled with some stuff Mina found. After that he wiped my mouth and helped me up. "Let's go." He said, opening the door, apologising to the Twice members and pushing me into the lift.

When we arrived at our dorm Felix picked me up and sat me on my bed. "Kai you have to shower ok? You reek of spew and alcohol." He said, pulling some clothes out of my closet. "Let me help." "No way Pixxie boy, you're not helping me shower." "Kai you can't even stand up, how are you supposed to shower?" He asked, finding some boxers. "Let Chrispy hair help meeeee!" He said, flopping back onto the bed. "Kai seriously, what difference does it make?" "The difference is, You're MY Pixxie boy, and I don't want you to see me naked until we have sex! Chrispy hair is different, and I don't want to have sex with him ever!" I rambled. "Ok. I'll get chan." He sighed left to get chan.

Felix pov

"Chan Kai wants you to help him shower." Chan looked up from his phone, very surprised. "Me?" He asked, pointing to himself. "Yep. He told me he won't let me shower him because he only wants me to see him naked when we have sex, and that he never wants to have sex with you so it's ok. Good luck!" I flopped onto the couch and rubbed my head. Jeez, this is hard.

Chan pov

I put my phone down and walked to Kai and felixs room. "CHRISPY HAIR!!" He yelled as soon as I walked into the room. "Come on, let's go to the bathroom. He got up and wobbled to the bathroom, sitting on the counter and smiling. "Kai are you going to get undressed or do I have to do that too?" "You do it, but make sure your Chrispy hair doesn't fall into my pantss!" He said, laughing.

I started to run the shower and undressed him, trying not to touch him too much. I helped him up and he stood in the shower. He stuck his arms out and handed me his soap. "Come on Chrispy hairrrr!" He said. I took the bottle and started to wash him. It was a little awkward, but I guess it's part of my job.

When we finished I helped him get dressed, and get into bed. "Which ones yours?" I asked. "This one!" He flopped onto one of the beds, and I tucked him in. "Get some sleep. I'll get Felix for you."

I walked out of the room and sat down, telling Felix that Kai was done. He sighed, and walked to their room.

Felix pov

I walked back to our room, and there was Kai, laying in my bed. I'm sure I heard chan ask what bed was his, but I guess he just got mixed up. "Kai? Why are you in my bed?" I asked, sitting next to him and clearing the hair out of his eyes. "I wanted cuddles." He replied, suddenly a lot calmer. "Ok."

That's how my night ended. Me laying next to Kai, and falling asleep in my clothes.