30

Has anyone else watched the MAXIDENT trailer yet? It looks so good, and we have a Felix man bun, and he's showing his freckles. The others all look amazing, and Chan has a NOSE RING IN HIS NOSTRIL

I woke up in Felixs arms, a little cold as the air hit the side of my body that was slightly uncovered. I snuggled in closer to Felix, hoping that his warmth would warm me up. "Hey beautiful." He whispered into my ear, making me jump. I didn't know he was awake. He pressed a light kiss to the back of my neck and pulled me close. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Good." I replied.

After we had some cuddles, we got up and got ready. Felix insisted on helping me in the shower, which I eventually let him do.

"Kai you're going to set off the metal detector

"Kai you're going to set off the metal detector." Said Chan when we walked into the kitchen. "I don't really care Hyung." I said, taking a musli bar since I knew we didn't have much time "Kai-"
"What! It looks good!" I cut him off. "You really do play the part of the cheeky maknae, don't you." He sighed. "Yep." I said, flicking him in the neck as I walked past to put my bags at the door.

After everything I needed was at the door I sat down in the living room to wait for the others, and continued to watch one of the dramas I was halfway through. Hyunjin sat next to me, smirking. "My baby bro isn't a virgin." He said, looking at me from the side. "When the fuck will you just call me Kai again Hyunjin?" "I dunno." He shrugged. "Fuck you." "No, fuck you- oh wait! Felix already did!" He was full on sniggering now. "FELIX COME HERE!" I yelled, knowing he would defend me.

Seconds later he ran into the room and leant in front of me. "What happened? Are you ok?" He took my hand. "Hyunjins being a bitch." I said. "Hyunjin stop being a bitch." He said, looking right at Hyunjin. "You don't even know what I did!" He said, flopping back and crossing his arms. "Kai what did he do?" He asked. "Teased me." I replied. I would be way to embarrassed to tell him what it was about. "Hyunjin, stop being a bitch and teasing my boyfriend." "Or, we could all get up and leave- Kai why is there a paper bag near your suitcase?" Chan sighed. "It's my concept." I replied, taking an it back. "If you touch my paper bag you're dead." I said hugging it tight. "Can I see?" Felix asked. "Yeah sure." I replied, handing it to him. "And Felix can?" I swear Chan has probably sighed like five billion times today. "Yep." Of course he can. He's aloud to touch many things the others can't.

After that Chan somehow got us all into the car on the way to the airport. When we arrived, I grabbed my stuff (including my paper bag) and waited for the others before Chan gave us all a talk. "Kai, we have a way that we walk ok? Don't fall out of the formation while we're in big crowds, none of us want to loose you." He said, handing me a piece of paper. Wow, he really went all out on the formation thing.

 Wow, he really went all out on the formation thing

I can't write on my phone with my finger I'm sorry

"Thanks hyung." I said, putting it in my backpack. We all got into the formation and started walking into the airport. There were barricades and lots of fans trying to get past, but airport staff holding them off. It made me really panicy. The fans clawing at the staff, trying to get past. The staff yelling at people to back off. It was all so much, and I hated it. "Kai, just breathe ok?" Felix said, holding my hand to his. "I'm here." How does he know what's happening? Maybe it's some type of spidey sense for soulmates or something.

After what felt like years we finally made it to the VIP section and sat down. "I'll get you some water." Felix said as he hurried off to the water taps. He came back with a cup of water and ice. I thanked him and gratefully took the cup in my hands. "Thanks Lixxie."

And yes, I did set off the metal detector and it was really funny.