4

Me and felix took turns using the bathroom, showering and brushing our teeth. Once we were both clean and dressed we both got into our beds.

"How are you finding it?" Felix asked. "You're all really nice." I replied. "Well we at least try to be. A lot of people think we're all gay because we're always clingy towards each other and stuff, but I mean they aren't wrong. None of us are straight, unless you are." He said. I wondered how talking casually went to talking about sexualities, but it was fine. "Nope. I'm not. I'm demisexual. It's gonna suck for my soulmate. I'm not gonna want to do anything more than a kiss until I'm SURE that I like them. Honestly it's going ti be hard to find my soulmate anyways because I won't kiss them until I have a strong bind with them." I rambled. I wouldn't want ti be my soulmate. "You'll find them one day Kai, I'm sure. And when you do? You'll be so happy. Anystay, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. Night."

In the morning

I woke up at 5:30, and it surprised me that only half of the boys were up. Since Felix was still asleep I took the chance to have a shower. I found some nice clothes and got into the shower. I guess I got carried away, singing songs and dancing, because I didn't hear the door open. It was only when I turned around that I saw Felix blushing and quietly apologising. He walked out and closed the door.

Usually I'd be really really embarrassed if someone walked in on me, but this time it was different. I wasn't embarrassed, but I was thinking about what he though about me. I wondered if he though I was ugly, or if I was too chubby. I sighed and turned the water off. I go out of the shower and dried myself with the towel that I'd used last night.

I pulled my hair dryer and started to dry my hair, which didn't take long. I got dressed, did my makeup and grabbed my phone before walking back into the room. Felix apologised again and went to have his own shower.

After that I went into the kitchen where chan was waiting

After that I went into the kitchen where chan was waiting. "Hey Kai, how'd you sleep?" He asked. "Good." I replied, taking the box I'd brought out of the fridge. "Do you guys have a blender I can use?" I asked. Chan nodded. "I'm the corner cupboard. But Kai? You can use anything you want. You live here so it's your stuff too." I thanked him and put the blender on the bench. I grabbed the largest cup and started to put everything in it.

Cooked chicken breast, a couple grapes, spinach, a bit of apple, broccoli, some orange, bananas and a heap of honey with some ice and water all went in. I shook it up and started to blend it. Once it was done I detached it from the blender and started to drink it. After a moment I realised I was still in the habit of not getting a cup for it, and cursed myself for not doing so.

I grabbed a cup and poured it in. Chan was looking at me, and he looked really confused. "Chicken?" He asked puzzled. "Yeah, it's actually really good. Wanna try?" He shook his head and I chugged the glass before washing it up. "I like your outfit by the way. Also how tall are you?" Chan asked. "Thanks, and I'm 6'5." I said, leaving the kitchen.

I went back to the room and felix was grabbing stuff and putting it in his bag. "Hey." I said, also grabbing mine. "I'm sorry Kai, I didn't mean to walk in on you like that." He said, again. "Hyung it's literally fine, I don't mind." I said, stuffing my water bottle and charger into my bag. "Have you had breakfast?" He asked a moment later. "Yeah. I had a protein shake that I made. One day I just decided to put random thing in the blender and it tasted amazing." I said.

Also it's Jackson wangs breakfast shake if you didn't know.

After we had both finished we walked out together into the living room to meet with the other members, because we had to go soon. They're all so amazing, and so kind. They all checked on me every once in a while, just to make sure I was comfortable, especially Felix.

He acted the same as the others, just as nice but for some reason it felt different. It made me feel happy, and I had no idea why. It was just different than the others, in some way. The way he looked at me, the way he talked to me and the way that no matter what he was always smiling, always happy.

Soon chan told us that we had to go, and we got into the car. Minho drove us to a building somewhere in the heart of Seoul that we'd be doing the interview at. We arrived soon enough and stepped into the building, which was a clean white colour, with marble floors.