22

"Kai? Let's go out for lunch." Said Felix, sitting up. "Just us?" I asked. "Yeah. A date." "Ok, let me get ready. I want to look nice."

I jumped out of bed and found some clothes that were nicer. I did my makeup and uncovered my tattoos, styled my hair and got dressed.

I remembered this outfit from a series called don't say no so I decided to choose this

When I exited the bathroom, Felix was dressed, brushing his hair. "I just have to do my makeup, then we can go." He said, turning to the bathroom. "No. I want to see your freckles." I said, pulling him back. He smiled and me and held my hand. "Ok, but you have to take your contact out. I want to see your natural eyes." "Fineeee!" I whined, trudging over to the bathroom to take out my contact.

When I came back, Felix held my hand. "Let's go." We walked out of the room and told chan where we were going. He nodded and we started to walk, since the restaurant wasn't too far away. "Kai, have you ever thought about showing STAY your eyes?" "Maybe I will when they know me better. For now I won't."

We soon arrived at the restaurant, that was more like a cross between a cafe and a restaurant than just a restaurant, but it was nice. We got a seat at the back and decided what to order.

The food was really quick to come out, and immediately we started to eat, being very hungry. Before I started to eat though, I moved my chair to the side next to Felix. He looked at me like he was a bit confused, but continued eating. "I prefer sitting next to my dates. I don't like being so far away from them." I explained as I took a picture to post.

" I explained as I took a picture to post

@official.KAI- Eat well STAY! 💕

The food was absolutely delicious, and I could see why Felix said he went here a lot. The best thing though, was how much he smiled. We talked about a lot of things but the whole time he never failed to smile. That's one of the things I love about him.

When we were done we slowly started to walk back to the dorms, not forgetting to get the other members all something from the counter. We also stopped to get a drink, and let me data felix had REALLY good drink taste. He ordered a green peach tea with coconut jelly, and immediately handed it over for a sip. "Try it." He said. I handed over my lychee cherry blossom macchiatos for him to try, and we both took a sip of each others drinks. We swapped back and held each others hands, pulling up our masks and walking back.

As soon as we got back to the dorm, all the members were badgering us for not taking them with us, except Chan who already knew. We handed them all their snacks and instantly the liked us again. Funny how a bit of food can make anything better this these guys.