14

Chan finally let us have a break after practicing the whole album two times. His reasoning was that this was my debut album so we all needed to do really well.

I grabbed my water bottle and took a huge gulp of the protein tea I had put in it earlier. I sat down and had a look on my phone, before felix came and sat next to me. He shyly kissed my cheek, making my blush. "You're beautiful Kai." He said. No one had ever called me beautiful before. No one, other than maybe my parents but still, that's different.

We were just chatting, when I got a call. I apologised to the members and walked just into the hallway.

"Hey mum, what up?"

"Honey, are you busy?"

She sounded panicked. "Im just at dance practice, why?"

"Kai- is there any way you can get to Japan anytime soon? Its- your grandpa. He isn't doing well and my flight keeps getting delayed so I don't think I'll get there in time."

"Fuck- I'll ask chan ok? I'll message you ok? Bye mum."

"Bye honey, be safe."

She hung up and I ran into the practice room. "Chan I need to go to the airport." I said, chucking my phone into my pocket. "Kai why do you need to go to the airport?" Chan asked confusedly. "I-my grandpa is- he's- chan I need to go and say goodbye." "Ok- I'll ask our manager."

Chan started typing and felix walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "I'll go with you if you want." I nodded. "Thanks Lixxie hyung." I love that smile. "Ok. Kai, you can go but you have to take one of us with you ok? I'm guessing you'll bring lix?" "Yeah, thanks Hyung." "Bye guys, I'll call you ok?"

We all said goodbye and me and felix got into my car.

I forgot to mention he has a car, but this is it

It's a Tesla model s

I drove as quick as I could within the speed limit. Felix was quiet the whole time, only taking small sips of water.

Once we got to the airport we parked in the parking reserved for JYP and put out hats and masks on. We grabbed our two small bags and walked into the bag check in, which didn't take to long. The flight we were on was arriving soon so we bought some chips and some drinks before sitting and waiting. I could already feel myself getting nervous.

When the flight arrived we boarded and found out way to our seats in first class. We sat down and lowered the divider in between us. I decided I wouldn't tell Felix that i got really anxious at take off. I wouldn't tell him that I'd most likely have a minor panic attack.

I took a sip of my water and leant back. It was starting to set in. The stress of getting to my grandfather as quick as possible, and the fear of take off. My hands started shaking, one of my tell tale signs that I was really anxious. "You ok Kai?"felix asked softly, grabbing one of my hands. "Y-yeah. I just get really nervous at take off. After that I'll be fine though." I explained, trying not to make him worry too much. "Tell me if you need anything ok?" I nodded and gripped his hand harder as the safety brief was given.

The plane engines started and I clenched my eyes closed. I hit my lip and crossed my fingers, squeezing felixs hand. Once this part was done I'd message mum, but now I had to try to not have a panic attack. I breathed in and out slowly, and when the plane was finally in the air I opened my eyes. "You ok now?" Felix asked. I nodded and told him that I was going to text mum. He let go of my hand and started to look on his own phone for a while why I messaged mum.

After that I just played games on my phone to try and keep my mind off things. I played Wordle, and Genshin impact with Felix. I also messaged the group chat with all the members for a bit, and by the time I'd done all that we were about to land. I did ok with landings, it was just the take of that made me panic.

When we landed we exited the plane and found a taxi. I told the driver where to go, and thankfully it was only about five minutes away. The car ride was an anxious one. Me and felix held hands the whole time. "He'll want to meet you." I said, looking over at felix. "Come in with me." "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. The rest of the drive we were quiet, until we arrived. Lucky I still had my Japanese credit card.

We rushed into the hospital to the main desk. I asked what room we had to go to, and the nurse started to type dorm things into her computer. She told us the room number and we immediately rushed there, still making sure to be careful of everything in the hallways.